April Move your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (4/4) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk)

Total completed – 12 miles

Left to complete – 78 miles
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

I ran 3 miles and walked 3 miles. It was a lovely day outdoors.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    3 mile run and a 1.5 mile walk

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    14 more miles!

exercise.png
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    After tomorrow morning I'll be at 15.5miles ran..with 51.5 to go this month. I'm already counting tomorrows 4miles so that I will make myself do it! Great job everyone!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2.5 on the beach today - 11/80 for the month
  • mrswiley12
    mrswiley12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Fitness Pals,

I'm a Newbie...Today is Only Day 1 for getting back on my workout after being in a slump for months....
    this challenge is a Great Way to get my @ss Moving so I'm going for 37 miles this month.
    Today I only did 2 so dang I got some work to do.

Thanks for these Motivating Challenges!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It was a very, very long day at work today. The only reason I got moving when I finally got home is because of this challenge, and the physical activity really helped reduce my stress. So, THANKS everybody for being here and making this challenge what it is!

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I want to shoot for 90 miles. As of today I have 9 miles in for the month of April. This will motivate me to keep moving. However, I did something to my knee this evening while working out and I hope it's back to normal by tomorrow.:smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    1.622 miles in a combo of treadmill/walking/cycling at cardiac rehab.

28.378 to reach my goal.

In a very big NSV, this was my first official exercise session, outside of the general "get outside a walk some" activity, since my bypass surgery 3 weeks ago.

Yay!! You are doing awesome!! This is a BIG NSV! What an inspiration for all of us. :flowerforyou: Just make sure you don't do too much.

Beautiful job! :drinker:
    I second this!!!! Good job!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I was tired today and the wind was blowing 30 plus mph AGAIN!!! Soooo dang sick of it, yes we get wind in Montana but this every day at high speed is unusual! But I took my furries for a 4 miler and got er done!! I get Easter break tomorrow through Monday and am so excited!!!!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • vhuber
    Options
    It was a very, very long day at work today. The only reason I got moving when I finally got home is because of this challenge, and the physical activity really helped reduce my stress. So, THANKS everybody for being here and making this challenge what it is!

exercise.png

exercise.png

Good job Coni! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    4 miles today
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My goal for April will be very small...only 25 miles. This is due to the fact that I will be having knee surgery the 12th so only have the first 11 days to do any type of walking.

@chancie72
    Nothing wrong with 25 miles!! Hope your surgery will go well. :flowerforyou:

Thank you!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5.08 completed today with walk outside after work, treadmill and elliptical at the y tonight.

14.09/80 complete
    Denise
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was tired today and the wind was blowing 30 plus mph AGAIN!!! Soooo dang sick of it, yes we get wind in Montana but this every day at high speed is unusual! But I took my furries for a 4 miler and got er done!! I get Easter break tomorrow through Monday and am so excited!!!!
    Next to ice, wind is my least favorite element to deal with when exercising outside. Good job getting out there AGAIN despite the wind. I hope you get some relief from it soon. (And ENJOY your Easter break!)
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Goal for April--60 miles

Monday--April 2--
    2.5 miles(elliptical)
    Tuesday--April 3--
    6.95 miles(elliptical, treadmill & stepper)
    Wednesday--April 4--
    7.01 miles(elliptical, treadmill & stepper)

Total/miles left:13.96/36.59
    [/quote]
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    To add to my post yesterday, I walked to and from work. It is 1 mile each way.

Total= 7.5 mi
    Goal= 40 mi
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Goal 50 miles running/walking only
    April 1 - 2.3 miles
    April 2 - 1 mile
    April 3 - 4 miles
    April 4 - 3.1 miles

Total/left - 10.4/39.6
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I want to shoot for 90 miles. As of today I have 9 miles in for the month of April. This will motivate me to keep moving. However, I did something to my knee this evening while working out and I hope it's back to normal by tomorrow.:smile:

Sorry about your knee. The same thing happened to me two days ago. If it's not back to normal, you should take a rest day... injury free is our everyday goal.
    :flowerforyou: