Hit the 120 lost mark and there's a bonus!!!!!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great job!!!!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Andrew, you look AMAZING!!! I am SO very proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    Jesus SpyGuy, you really are an inspiration to me, would you mind if i chat with you on MSN or something i am almost 300lbs myself and i would feel fine if i hit the 210 , 220 lbs mark! :( i really need to know what you ate and what you are eating now to understand how everything works!
    I was really thin (about the same as you now), and i gotten fat since the last 10 years and i don t have a clue why :(
    cheers
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    WAY TO GO SPY GUY!!!

what an amazing accomplishment!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thank you for posting - your success is inspirational and helps me and others I am sure - from thinking -what's the point? Cuz clearly there is a very big point - look how you have changed your life, your family and I bet you inspire lots of people around you that you just don't even know about.

BE PROUD!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Spyguy - you are awesome! Thanks for your continued inspirations to us!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    Congratulations on being under 200! :D I can't wait to get there myself. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!