Amazing, how have you done that? Well done, you look fab x
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    great job! you look wonderful!
  • Pgirl35
    Pgirl35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are looking good girly... :smile: I just started backed logging my foods and excerise daily as well, not skipping a day. I plan to do before and after pictures as well. Great Job!!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    WOW!! that's amazing!! Keep it up! I can't do 15 non girly pushups yet! =P
  • passiongirl40
    passiongirl40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    great job girl!!:smile:
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results in only 2 months! Look at your abs!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Your progress since January is nothing short of amazing. You look awesome, healthy, fit. Thank you for posting. You are an inspiration to me.
  • bestselve2012
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!!!!!
  • kristinabunton
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! You worked hard and got great results. Im impressed at how short of time to took!! How much strength training and cardio did you do?

I do strength videos 3x a week (Chalean Extreme) It is heavy lifting (heavy for you). 3 different phases. She does upper and lower body together. Many combined moves.
    I do zumba 2-4x a week for cardio, burning approx around 500+ calories each time
  • SIimMama
    Options
    Wow!!! Stunning transformation.. & my body looks exactly the same as your before pic. Now, I am really motivated. Thank you so much for posting this. It has given me hope. How much did you weigh initially & what is your height?

I am 5'3"
    SW 162
    CW 142

I've lost 3+ inches from my waist, 4 from my hips, and 2.5 from each thigh! Doing a combo of strength and cardio. And watching what I eat (while still allowing for sweets!)
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    OMG! Look at you go!
    Damn girl. Congrats on your success, and cheers to the continuation!
  • ChefTamiCinNC
    ChefTamiCinNC Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Share your secrets! Keep it up!
  • shellbee381
    Options
    You look so good.....congrats and keep up the great work! Please add me as a friend as I would like to keep motivated by your success to reach my own goals. What other exercise are you doinng besides the awesome pushups?
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Holy *kitten*. That's amazing!! Wonderful job. u r a huge inspiration. feel free to add me as a friend ;o))
  • supersleever
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! How much do you work out, and what is your routine??
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's fantastic!! Way to go! You are truly an inspiration!!
  • SIimMama
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! How much do you work out, and what is your routine??

I usually work out 6days a week, or more (I seem to need a nice rest day about every 10 days or so. I do an hour zumba class 3-4x a week. And 40-45 min weights video/ Chalean Extreme 3days a week. I lift as heavy as I can for the amount of reps she wants...sometimes not quite being about to finish!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!