The "V" Please. :)

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    Sorry ladies right now I only have a " T" but the "V" is my # 1 goal. Been doing 4 sets of wide grip pull ups and 4 sets of close grip pull ups on back day and working my core hard to acheive it.
    38803144.jpg

please don't be sorry....
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Do you really have to be that low body fat? My boyfriend has it, but I dont think it that lean
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I'm actually confused. Is this the V taper of the upper body or the cut muscles near the crotch?

Yep showing my age I thought they meant back too.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    Do you really have to be that low body fat? My boyfriend has it, but I dont think it that lean

Mostly genetic, IMO. I had a V before I started working out.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Sorry ladies right now I only have a " T" but the "V" is my # 1 goal. Been doing 4 sets of wide grip pull ups and 4 sets of close grip pull ups on back day and working my core hard to acheive it.
    38803144.jpg

No do not...
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Arms and the V are kind of a tie in my book =]
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 675 Member
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

Yeah, uhm those arms will work!! :flowerforyou: *swoon*
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

Your arms are.... :noway:
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Bump.... :blushing:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member

This is what I was thinking too ^^
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    I won't be able to add anything of value to this topic for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. lol
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,628 Member
    38803144.jpg

that's close enough for me... yummy
  • Do you really have to be that low body fat? My boyfriend has it, but I dont think it that lean

This is what I was thinking too ^^

10% is the general rule. For most people the stomach is the last place to hold fat. The pic of the guy here who posted his abs, I would guess is around 8%
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,266 Member
    I went from a capital O to I guess an R (? lol) working on the V...gonna get there eventually.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    38803144.jpg

No do not...

Ummmm, yeah, no sorrys here
  • how do you not have the V yet? humm......
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    i find it completely amusing that, with the exception of one guy, none are stepping up. if this was a chick thread the men would be all over it....SOOOO as Pike's reward I will now offically begin stalking him.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 801 Member
    Ahhhh... the "V" sooooo hot!!!!! :love: :love:
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    I gotta say, as much as I love the V... I'm still drooling over Hulk's arms. One of those.. I NEVER want to see you wear a shirt with sleeves!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,266 Member
    i find it completely amusing that, with the exception of one guy, none are stepping up. if this was a chick thread the men would be all over it....SOOOO as Pike's reward I will now offically begin stalking him.

Thats because non of us have it yet lol