Options

Replies

• lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    calves, hammi's and quads, oh my!
    oh and, dat *kitten*.
    mine, yours, his, hers, idgaf.
    my girlfriend lets me know almost daily how much deads, squats and spinning are benefiting me :love:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Bring back kilts and you'd hear a lot more comments. They're hidden so much of the time.
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My calves are the body part I get compliments on.

When it comes to women, I recently discovered that I am an arm man.

A girl I wasn't really interested in took off her shirt and had a "muscle shirt" on underneath. She had the nicest
    toned arms I think I have ever witnessed. Suddenly, I was interested....:)
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    A couple months ago (crappy lighting)

004-1.jpg

Those aren't runners legs (long distance). Check out any of the major marathon winners for long distance legs...no definition. you have more sprinter type legs. I realize that you're a runner so kudos to you!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Those aren't runners legs (long distance). Check out any of the major marathon winners for long distance legs...no definition. you have more sprinter type legs. I realize that you're a runner so kudos to you!

I'm not a marathoner, that's for sure. Half Marathons or shorter, now that's my distance. I only call them "runner's legs" because I've only started putting any real effort into lifting at the gym.

You wanna see some lean, muscular, veiny, gnarly, twisted calf muscles, check out some of the people at most trail races. Some of those people put their genetics to good use with a perfect calf-building exercise - trail running.

Either way. I totally admire muscular legs/ calves on guys and gals, and can appreciate the extra effort it takes to make them that way, whatever the means (gym, cycling, gymnastics, dance, running, etc.). I'm all about giving long leg massages to a woman with strong, muscular legs! :love:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

I'm not a marathoner, that's for sure. Half Marathons or shorter, now that's my distance. I only call them "runner's legs" because I've only started putting any real effort into lifting at the gym.

You wanna see some lean, muscular, veiny, gnarly, twisted calf muscles, check out some of the people at most trail races. Some of those people put their genetics to good use with a perfect calf-building exercise - trail running.

Either way. I totally admire muscular legs/ calves on guys and gals, and can appreciate the extra effort it takes to make them that way, whatever the means (gym, cycling, gymnastics, dance, running, etc.). I'm all about giving long leg massages to a woman with strong, muscular legs! :love:
    I don't care what you call those legs, as long as you keep showing them off. :)
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Doesn't do anything for me
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I thought this was recipe for chicken lol
    Nope, no chicken legs wanted in this thread!
    speak for yourself.. I haven't had lunch yet!!! :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Also, I was self-conscious about the muscles in my own legs, but I've been informed by the powers that be (AKA my MFPals) that they look pretty good, so I guess that muscles on women are okay, too.

I'm starting to get really muscular legs (although my thighs are being slooooow in the process grrr) and the other day while in the weight room I was flexing and getting on my tip toes playing around in the mirror when I noticed this nasty looking muscle come out when I'd lean back onto my heels. It's on the front of my lower legs on the outside. I have no idea what it's called but it freaked me out.

I love my legs but I don't want my legs to look "manly".
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Girls with legit hamstring muscle are sexy. I love that series of curves from the side. *kitten* to hamstring to calve.

This and a great set of calves! :smokin:
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would post pics of my legs calves but im afraid i would make the other guys feel bad n want to leave... whats more manly than a leg scarred up from 5 different reconstructive surgeries .. :laugh: :laugh:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I would post pics of my legs calves but im afraid i would make the other guys feel bad n want to leave... whats more manly than a leg scarred up from 5 different reconstructive surgeries .. :laugh: :laugh:

nothing is more manly than that except maybe 6 :sick:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i really like my legs! I feel like i work them the hardest than most guys at the gym. I'll post a pic tomorrow with cool lighting...
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Mmm....I love to see big strong thigh muscles on men.....in fact I love all muscles. A well toned muscular man is sexy hot! Too much muscle is a no no for me.

My other half has really broad muscular shoulders and excellent torso which I love along with his super strong thighs. Yummy!

Summer is Definately on its way! Need I say more? ;-)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

I don't care what you call those legs, as long as you keep showing them off. :)

I agree with Cory----and I want "strong , muscular legs"
  • kimsaprincess
    Options
    I love mens legs and arms!! Abs are nice but they aren't a necessity as long as there is some definition :wink:

My legs are the only place I can tone!! My boyfrined gets jealous because my calf muscles are bigger than his :laugh:
  • Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Legs are definitely my strong point

2wefklv.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

2wefklv.jpg
    :love:
  • Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :)
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

2wefklv.jpg

Drool! I love legs on both males and females. I believe legs are the best part of a person. Physically that is.