What do you miss doing for your ex

Options

Replies

• skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    My chargers tickets!!! I dumped my season pass holding Charger ticket guy... although this is supposed to be what I miss doing for him.
    I miss giving him the pleasure of taking me to a Charger game. :drinker:
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    Nothing. I miss having someone thinking about what they would like to do for me. Truly.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I miss having a family to cook for... and having my son 100% of the time... and I do miss having a musician in the house.

Otherwise, there's a reason we're exes... He's a good guy and all, but not for me :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    How kinky she was. But all of her other crap was too much to deal with.

OOhhh yes.

He was the ::Cough:: BIGGEST ::Cough:: and the BEST ive ever had.

Its gonna be so hard to find somebody to make up for that.

I agree tho... The other Shizz he did to me was never worth it & was far too much for any one person to ever have to deal with!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    This is how I know my current will likely never be an ex...because I'd miss every diggity dang thing....and I would probably die of Nutella Overload.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Nothing but at the same time I dont miss his drama either...:bigsmile:

No I changed my mind.. I miss his kids, cause they were like my own.. and now... I dont get to see them... :sad:
  • lavlei
    lavlei Posts: 26
    Options
    Cleaning out the secret stiff socks from under his dresser, of which I wasn't supposed to know.

ick...haha
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hmmm well I don't miss cooking for his picky meat and potatoes butt
    I don't miss picking up his laundry
    I don't miss cleaning the bathroom every single day cause he has bad aim
    I don't miss cleaning his hair out of the sink every morning from where he shaved
    I don't miss mowing the lawn while he sat on his rear
    I don't miss cleaning the kitchen ater HE cooked for HIMSELF
    I don't miss the TV always being on and being to loud because he can't hear
    I don't miss him at all or anything about my life with him

Thank you for making me take a look at how wonderful my life is without him!
  • lavlei
    lavlei Posts: 26
    Options
    I miss making him laugh. I miss makin him smile.
    I miss showin him how much I loved him.

::Sigh::

Sorry I just got out of a 7 year relationship a week ago....

Hahahahaah.

right there with ya sister
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    LOL @ These replies!

I don't miss him or miss doing things for him. It's actually a relief as I was always doing everything for him! BUT, I do miss his mom and brothers. A lot. I'm the only child and having 3 brother in laws was awesome. And his mom, to this day, adores me since she had only had sons and we had a very strong relationship. A good part of why I dealt with him for such a long time was at the request of his family.

Oh and his car! It was an 04 satin silver termi with a 2.3 whipple :heart: Poor thing was spun into a wall 4 months after getting it. :sad:
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My ex was awesome... still is. I just couldn't handles his mom. bahaha! although I don't miss being more than friends with him, I do miss our shenanagans, but mostly the random times we had sex in the car. LOL
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wait...Who? Oh yeah I vaguely remember the not-so wonderful excuse of a person...guess thats a big goose egg for me too!
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Seeing him in my REARVIEW Mirror!

Love a good Pearl Jam Reference! Wooot!
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Nothing. Seriously while reading this thread I was trying to think of what I miss about him and it is nothing. The only thing that I am slightly annoyed at is that he stopped paying my alimony three months early. Bugger. OH well...I will get it in other ways.

I don't miss:

Him not showering for 3 days because he forgot.

Him *trying* to fix things which resulted in me calling a real professional to do it.

Him writing out checks from the joint account without telling me and the check bounces for mortgage.

Him getting the Big V before we got married and not telling me until afterwards.

Him not wanting me to live with him until we were married because he is a massive slob and didn't want me to see it.

His family insulting me every chance they get about the fact I wasted my time getting a Master's degree and that my job will get outsourced to India. The type of I work I do..never going to happen because of who I work for.

The amazing amount of debt that he left me in because he claimed Chapter 7 when we separated and all his debt got absolved. (I have busted my hiney paying it, and one of the bills he has to pay per seperation agreement)

Actually I do miss when he was home and could watch the dog so that I could work late when needed.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Never had one. Yet.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Him *trying* to fix things which resulted in me calling a real professional to do it.

Actually I do miss when he was home and could watch the dog so that I could work late when needed.

Oh my... this made me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Making him chai when he was working on the computer....Small thing, but I liked it very much.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    They'd come in & I'd just casually bring them their tea... with a present/surprise on the tray

I used to love the look on their face :(

I once demanded they get me a cucumber from the fridge, they looked really angry but inside were tickets to Glastonbury festival (the same tickets I didn't tell her I was buying & she was very upset she couldn't go because she couldn't afford it) stuff like that... I miss doing that, can't exactly do that with my regular friends without being classed a bit of a tool/gay/confused
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options

Oh my... this made me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have NO idea how much it used to tick me off. He would come to bed and I would gag. I would change the sheets and there was an outline of dirt. We used different towels because he would make mine smelly. There was no deoderant used EVER. Yet when he wanted to do something, he would get inthe shower. Never for me.

OH..I had a 5 foot hole in my kitchen ceiling from him *trying* to fix the small leak in the bathtub. Yeah..that was a 4K bill because I had to get a plumber out to replace things he broke, and drywall.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    Making "special" coffee for him............cofpee

LMFAO! smiley-laughing025.gif