2 years after making a lifestyle change (with pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    i cant really find adaquate words. Well done will have to do! WoW!
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look Great! Loved reading your story on your profile too.
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to those of us just starting out on our journeys.
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    wow. you look fantastic, so much younger and healthier looking, congrats!!!!
  • alexianasmom
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • amymaria91
    amymaria91 Posts: 202
    Options
    You look like a totally different person.

I take my hat off to you - well done! :happy:
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    This is great!!! Congrats on all your hard work! You are so inspiring!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    wow awesome
  • rew1469
    rew1469 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats job well done!
  • supersry
    supersry Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations :smile:
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Good for you!!! You look so healthy and just...awesome :smile:
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Who is that guy! I bet you don't even recognize yourself anymore!! :) Congratulations on your success!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I started a journey that has significantly changed my life for so many positive reasons. I do not miss the days of multiple blood pressure meds, monthly doctor visits and simply just not having any motivation. Today I’m biking 5 to 6 days a week. I’m currently registered for 2 upcoming 5k’s and a 70 mile bike ride at the end of the month. My weight has been fairly stable for the last year with fluctuations of about 5 lbs. I’m very thankful for the support from all of my great MFP friends! Thank you!!! I’m not proud of my before pic or the fact that I allowed myself to get to a not so pleasant health situation, but I do look forward to giving another positive update in a year from now!!

Slide1-001.jpg
    Great Job!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Very healthy and happy! I have been on this lifestyle change for just over a year myself, and I am 1/2 pound away from being at my half-way point. It's seeing posts like yours that help me "Stay the Course" and ..."Keep the Faith"!! Thank-you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!