What do you miss doing for your ex

Options
12345679»

Replies

• KristysLosing
    Options
    Making "special" coffee for him............cofpee

Oh....and I should note that it was only once...and only a "little".....don't worry, I added cream.......hey, he cheated..he's lucky that's ALL he got......oh crap, well..there was that OTHER thing....

LOL-you are awesome!!!!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Nothing he was a **** :-D
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Damn it, why didn't I think of that?! All I did was feed him stuff that had fallen on the floor, or that the dog licked before I could get it in the oven.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I thought about it but I can't think of anything really, the only thing close would be a couple of his friends used to turn to me when they were having a bad time with their girlfriends, I liked helping them out and it was also nice that they trusted me and would come round and talk to me when he was at work.
  • angelaclassact
    angelaclassact Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Depends on which ex we're talking about. Mostly nothing, which is why the are an ex.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I miss the whacky times I had with my ex. We were both so crazy and fun...but then I remember how emotionally abusive he was and how I wasn't allowed to see friends or even my family...and then I go back to hating him. MUCH happier and healthier without him ^^
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options

Oh....and I should note that it was only once...and only a "little".....don't worry, I added cream.......hey, he cheated..he's lucky that's ALL he got......oh crap, well..there was that OTHER thing....

LOL-you are awesome!!!!

Yeah..he really dodged a bullet with that one. His "Frappuccino" was just 3 seconds from becoming a "Crappuccino"
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OH, I miss holding her hair out of the way for her to throw up when she was drunk...
    I miss taking out the steam cleaner and cleaning the wet carpet where she had peed cause she was wasted drunk...
    I miss waking up from a sound sleep to clean the walls where she had smeared crap cause she was so wasted....
    I miss being called unsupportive even though I paid all the bills all the 9 years while we were married....
    and most of all, I miss being blamed for her alcoholism.

But at least I have to pay her alimony :sick:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    OH, I miss holding her hair out of the way for her to throw up when she was drunk...
    I miss taking out the steam cleaner and cleaning the wet carpet where she had peed cause she was wasted drunk...
    I miss waking up from a sound sleep to clean the walls where she had smeared crap cause she was so wasted....
    I miss being called unsupportive even though I paid all the bills all the 9 years while we were married....

Oh good grief! She must know MY ex...he sued me for alimony, child support & custody....from jail. Freakin' bonehead!

Dude, really? You can't keep the kids in the adjacent cell.

Now....he's married to his DAD'S old high school girlfriend, keepin' it in the family, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a dam shame because before his relapse he was a decent guy and a good dad. After that last relapse....well let's just say he's f*cked up in the head, not the same person I met & married.

This month is my 10 year anniversary of the "Great Escape". :bigsmile:
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I missed seeing his face when he realized I finally left him. So I guess I miss leaving him :happy:

11134420.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lildoggielover
    Options
    Oh good grief! She must know MY ex...he sued me for alimony, child support & custody....from jail. Freakin' bonehead!

Now....he's married to his DAD'S old high school girlfriend, keepin' it in the family, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a dam shame because before his relapse he was a decent guy and a good dad. After that last relapse....well let's just say he's f*cked up in the head, not the same person I met & married.

This month is my 10 year anniversary of the "Great Escape".

Happy Anniversary!!!
  • lildoggielover
    Options
    [Oh good grief! She must know MY ex...he sued me for alimony, child support & custody....from jail. Freakin' bonehead!

This month is my 10 year anniversary of the "Great Escape". quote]

Happy Anniversary!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I miss folding his laundry. It was seriously one of my fave things.

My sister just said this about her ex the other night. BUT she would make BANK doing it. Connection?
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

I miss holding his head (he has no hair) on the rare occasion that he puked. I miss cleaning up after one or both of us cause we did pee when we had too much to drink. Never had an issue with crap, or him paying all the bills or being unsupportive. I guess I'm offering TMI but after 10 years, yes, we've had our issues, but I'd give anything to have them all back!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    nothing!!!!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I miss making his lunch before he went to work.

I worked first shift, he was on thirds.

Of course, now he lives with his 3rd wife (in 10 years) (I was #1) and doesn't work :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Too soon:glasses:

Taking care of his dog Joey. She was a sweet black lab. I could only take one dog with me, and Joey was HIS so I thought he would take care of her when forced. Nope, just found out he got rid of her.

Now he is truly free.

I miss taking care of that sweet baby.:cry::brokenheart:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    He had a crappy car, he was always broke/cheap, his hair line was receding (at 25) and he lived in a delusional world. Believe it or not I miss the delusional world, sometimes you have to escape the one we are in now, if just for a little while.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I miss putting cat food in his dinner