I'm the only person who knows....

Options
123457»

Replies

• holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am the only person that knows how to put paper in the copier when it is empty.

ok you fill it because i am the only one who can clear a jam. team work!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,162 Member
    Options
    Apparently, I am also the only one who knows how to wipe out the microwave oven when food explodes.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I am the only person who knows how to properly use self-checkout lanes!
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    The ability to properly manipulate that little stick on the steering column that makes the lights on the left side or right side of my car flash to indicate I plan on moving that direction!

JM

and I'm the guy who knows that you can move that little stick back to the original position to make those lights STOP flashing.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm a school bus driver and I'm also a driver's trainer and let me tell ya...95% of my pet peeves involve driving habits of others. Don't even get me started. I will be here all day.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    1. It isn't okay to block an intersection or driveway. You won't get through that light any faster by blocking that dude attempting to exit the Fresh Market parking lot. Leave a gap.

2. If you can tell me you can't breathe, you can.

3. The correct response to "Duck season!".

"Rabbit Season" or a shotgun blast depending on who's providing the response.....
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    That when you eat you are supposed to do it with your mouth closed so we don't see or hear you chewing...like a damn cow at a trough....

Or talking with food in your mouth. Same thing applies. I can't understand what you are saying over the food and even if I could I can't bring myself to stop staring at the train wreck that is going on in front of me to actually hear what are saying anyway.

AND TEACH YOUR DAMN KIDS SOME TABLE MANNERS TOO!!! :angry: :grumble: :noway:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The transportation engineer in me is crying reading this thread.

But in the spirit of this thread.... I know it is legal in at least one state in the US to make a left turn at a red light (But you'll probably still be pulled over for it)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I know a few things:

2) If on said three lane highway in the far left lane and a car approaches from behind at a higher rate of speed, it is customary to move over into the middle or far right lane so that they may pass. When they flash their ligths at you, it is a signal that you are being asked to do so. Should you choose not to do so, the next flashes you see may very well be muzzle flashes.

I better stop...

I don't agree with this. You are saying that we should allow every jerk that races up behind us and drives obnoxiously (tailing, flashing lights) to pressure us into getting over so he/she can be on their precious way. I understand getting out of the left lane if you aren't in the process of passing someone, but if I am passing someone at my desired speed and someone comes up behind me and does as you described, why should I hurry up and quickly get over for that obnoxious jerk? I have people do that to me when I'm already doing 80 in a 70. It's never fast enough for someone. People forget the roads are to be shared. It's not THEIR road to drive as THEY please.

You have no right to flash your lights at anybody on the road unless you are law enforcement, or you are telling someone coming the other direction to turn their brights off!

Actually in CA, what the original poster said was true. If they are coming up behind you and wanting to go faster, you should move out of their way.

It REALLY pisses me off when people don't move. I don't care that your terrified of driving faster, get the eff outta my way so I can go!

Is that an actual law in CA (I'm asking because you said "should")? So if I'm driving in CA and I'm already doing 80 while passing someone, and you come up behind me and ride my bumper, I'm supposed to oblige you by stepping on the gas, possibly hitting 85-90 mph, finish passing, and get over as quickly as possible? That doesn't seem right.... although, there are a lot of things in CA that don't seem right.......

It REALLY pisses me off when people think they can drive aggressively and push others around on the road, not caring about anybody else but themselves.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I think you live in my town. NO ONE knows how to do a 4 way stop. Driving 101, anyone? :explode:
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    That the people who work in customer service, actually have a life, and are PEOPLE outside of whatever job they are doing.

Example:
    My co-worker goes to the bathroom, and a person in line goes, "You are all by yourself?" I go no, my back up will be here in a second. Customer then goes, "If he's in the bathroom, he better not make my sandwich."

:mad: SERIOUSLY???

Like we are suppose to not function like a human beings for 8+ hours a day??? :huh:
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That the people who work in customer service, actually have a life, and are PEOPLE outside of whatever job they are doing.

Example:
    My co-worker goes to the bathroom, and a person in line goes, "You are all by yourself?" I go no, my back up will be here in a second. Customer then goes, "If he's in the bathroom, he better not make my sandwich."

:mad: SERIOUSLY???

Like we are suppose to not function like a human beings for 8+ hours a day??? :huh:

As long as he/she adheres by the "employees must wash hands" rule I would assume his/her hands would be the cleanest of all :)