Opinions on the "V" on a woman?

Options

Replies

• foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    personally its my favoritest part of my body. once i finally found my V i refuse to ever let it disappear again :) i dont care who likes it or doesnt

MARCH29-1.jpg

Yay Holly... I was going to message you to show off yours, because I think your lady V is outstanding! Man or woman... love the V!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    It's not my goal and I think you would definitely look HOT on you luv!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    personally its my favoritest part of my body. once i finally found my V i refuse to ever let it disappear again :) i dont care who likes it or doesnt

MARCH29-1.jpg

Yay Holly... I was going to message you to show off yours, because I think your lady V is outstanding! Man or woman... love the V!

awe thanks doll :) sunshine will have hers and we all will bow down :) keep rockin it pretty lady
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    At some point, a very low body fat level on a woman is not feminine... loss of fat in
    the breasts in particular.

Having v lower abs most likely implies a nearly flat chest.

Not quite, I am starting to get my V and still have C cup boobs xD Depends on the girl I think :]
    yea yea yea! get em girl!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I can see the beginnings of my "V" and I am really loving it and I never thought I would! I would like to look somewhere between my stomach now and the girl in the pic's. Her body is totally sexy, but I don't think I have THAT kind of dedication. Amazing.

@Kylesmommy- YOUR "V" is perfect!!!!! U look fantastic!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to be happy if I can get a somewhat flat tummy. Two kids and years of being overweight...I'm not so sure what I'll end up with.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tbh I didn't know it was possible for a woman... surely that's a scarily low bf%?
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The V is my favorite thing on a guy - I never thought too much about it on women, although i don't think it's a bad thing.

I think I actually like the V ok, but maybe not the 6-pack (on women). I like the side ab line though - like Pink's abs:

Pink_Abs.jpg

Her's are sort of a mix of soft, but very flat abs with the V.

*edited to add - wow, that seems really nitpicky above. To be honest, both sets of flat abs look great, but if I could ever actually work up to either pair, I'd prefer Pink's. Both are admirable and attractive!
    Exactly what I was about to post (something about preferring Pink's semi-V).
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HOLY HOTTNESS!!!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I think it is sweet on the right people. More than likely it depends on lowering body fat and not necessarily building up muscle mass.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Tbh I didn't know it was possible for a woman... surely that's a scarily low bf%?

Nope doesn't have to be, it is most genetics!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Love the "V"....I honestly would love it..hubby would not, :tongue: but he'd have to live with it..if I did, huh..lol:wink:

Your body totally would rock it!!:smile:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I can see the beginnings of my "V" and I am really loving it and I never thought I would! I would like to look somewhere between my stomach now and the girl in the pic's. Her body is totally sexy, but I don't think I have THAT kind of dedication. Amazing.

Your "V" is hott. THAT I can deal with! But the original example was a bit too much for me!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It is very hot!:flowerforyou:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

MARCH29-1.jpg

GOOD GOLLY MISS HOLLY thats hot.
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I admire the dedication and hard work it takes to get one. It is not a goal for me personally. I prefer toned abs that are flat without being too ripped for a girl. For a guy however V's are very hot :love:
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options

MARCH29-1.jpg
    I came here to post that I don't find the V particularly attractive on a woman, but I stand corrected. Nice work.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Im glad you posted Holly! So gorgeous! :D
  • sweetpeachee
    Options
    I'd be happier with a V than a U

But honestly, I'm not sure if it's feminine enough for what I want my body to be.
    That's just my opinion.

I think those that do have it show the great discipline they put their body thru though - so kudos to ya.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    To have that low of body fat and not have hip bones and ribs showing and nobbing knees on a woman takes some serious work.