Replies

• kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Weight :161
    height: 5' 5"
    BMI 27%
    size 8 +/- 1

Would love to go down to a comfortable 4-6!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Someone said something about not using BMI. Seriously...it's really misleading. I'm 5'2 3/4'' with a BMI of about 18.6 (105 lbs, size 00-0), but there are a lot of women just on this thread who CLEARLY have way less fat and more muscle than I do, but have much higher BMI's. Fat percentage is really what counts. I suspect mine is high. Working on it.
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5'6
    125lbs
    BMI: 20.2
    Clothes size: UK 8 on top, UK 10 on bottom
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options

This website really helped me put things in perspective! So I second the fact that you need to check it out!

As to your question: I'm 5'3 w/ a BMI of 24.3, and I wear a size 4-6 in jeans (depending on brand) and a size small to medium in shirts.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    123 lbs.
    BMI 19.4
    bust: 35
    waist: 25
    butt: 37
    Pant Size: usually size 9 in Silver jeans because of my hips. I'm afraid if my waist gets much smaller I'll crack in half.
    Shirts: Anywhere from xxxs (http://www.lechateau.com) , xs (Laura, or Labels), small (Walmart, Garage) or medium (for length usually)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 136
    BMI:24
    Size: 2-4
  • wcsangel
    wcsangel Posts: 40
    Options
    Height - 5'4
    Weight - 117
    BMI - 20
    Size - um, 8 on the bottom, 12 on the top (UK)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'9.6
    Weight - 124Ibs
    BMI - about 18
    Bf % - 16.5
    Dress size - uk 6-8, xs-s in tops etc.

I found that with a BMI in the middle, I needed a size 10, due to my hip size. I am a medium build, quite broad shoulders and hips.
  • BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'10
    Weight - 141
    BMI - 20.16
    Jeans Size - 8 long
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My BMI is 17.8 and I wear a 0/1. I am 5'4".
  • LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 128
    BMI: 22
    Pants: 4
    Shirts: Small
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 170
    BMI: 28.3
    Pants: 8 (seven for all mankind brand only kind of jeans I buy)
    Shirts: Med and large
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im 140 pounds, Im 5'1, my BMI is 26 and Im in a size 8 right now...my goal weight is 105, Im small framed so that what I should weigh...I started out at 170 so I was short and fat...top heavy...big boobs and tummy! Eventually I would like to be a size 4.

Hope this helps your survey :)
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh and tops small and med
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 206, I am a 16 pants, maybe even a 14? I have to wear large tops. My BMI is 34.2 obese
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 107 lbs, BMI 18.5, bodyfat % 20 (last time i checked). Size 4 (or S/XS).

I strength train regularly but I'm not especially accomplished at it or anything.
    I have sort of a straight-top-to-bottom boyish "weasel" body, like a boy with (small) boobs. No hips, no waist, etc. I used to be a skinny weasel, then I was getting to be sort of a "square", now I'm back to skinny weasel. Def. more of an "apple" in that the fat sticks on my tummy. I have to be a total twig to have anything resembling a waist.

Weird about the sizes. When I decided it was time to lose some weight I was 132, and actually starting to squeeze disturbingly *out* of a size 8. I don't know if these are non-US sizes mentioned here but some of you weigh 132+ at about my height and wear size 4-6, etc. I guess that's because of body composition...

Also maybe it's because I shop in places like Urban Outfitters and Barney's where the clothes are smaller. When I try stuff on in like J Crew, I'm sure I''m like a 0. When I was at my biggest, size 6 there was falling off me. They really get into the vanity sizing.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 153.4 lbs
    Size: UK 12 - maybe a 14 in some trousers
  • anewton04
    anewton04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'7
    BMI 21.6
    Shirt size medium
    Pants size 8
    I think being taller lends itself to the higher sizes. I am the tallest in my family and my sibling and cousin wear much smaller sizes. They are much shorter though. I could never even be a size 4 because I would be considered under weight if I lost 20 pounds. If you figure about 10 pounds per pants size.
  • DieselGrrl
    Options

^^^I'm in love with this! Thanks for posting!
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well right now I am 211.8 lbs with a 39 BMI. I am 5'2. I am a looser fitting size 18. I've been at my goal weight 160, with a much improved BMI. I was a very loose size 14. But I am short with a big frame.