Anybody over indulge today?

Options

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    The title should be "who didn't over indulge today?" and it would be a very short thread! :laugh: :laugh:
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I over ate, but tracked everything. When I hit the complete button MFP told me that I would gain weight in 5 weeks. But, the food was good and today I'm still a little full. I shouldn't have any problem staying within my calorie limit.
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ugh,I did! I had a peice of pinapple upside down cake :(
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    coconut cake
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday, everything is zero calories today. I probably ate about 2 pounds of slow roasted smoked ham today. YUM.

That sounds delicious. :L
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes. And I'm making up for it now...
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I let myself eat whatever I wanted. I've hit a plateau for the past month and a half and I've tried everything from drinking more water, changing my calorie intake to a lower or higher number, carb cycling, changing intensity of workouts...you name it & i did it. The only thing I didn't try was simply just eating. I felt guilty for having desert and going over my calories, but my last ditch effort coincided with easter lol.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so glad I wasnt the only one, Im sitting here at my desk today and thinking of how I blew it yesterday. I got on the scales this morning and was up 3 pounds from what I was on friday. I feel physically ill and bloated. Just goes to show how much your body repeals after you have eaten clean and healthy for weeks. I will drink gallons of water today and only eat clean foods.
    I never get on a scale the day after a fail! We all know it won’t be pretty, lol.
  • curiousgirl0985
    curiousgirl0985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger in Paradise! Had a couple of the cheeseburger sliders, not too bad there, but then couldn't stay away from the onion strings. Major "fail", but it was soooo good!

Oh...and a little tub of blue bunny chocolate brownie fudge ice cream later in the day to kill the aftertaste of the onion strings. :smile:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Nope! I cooked Easter dinner & it did NOT include any casseroles, cakes or pies! Just meat, vegetables, bread & fruit.
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not enough to gain any weight from calories, but salt..... The 12 ounces of honey baked spiral cut ham is costing me dearly. I am UP 4 lbs today.

So today is Sodium detox day. Just water until dinner. :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I thought I had with my lunch but I still have loads of calories to use up today lol
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We did manicotti for supper. I did good and avoided the candy, but gave in to temptation with the homemade carrot cake and cream cheese frosting. Yum! I just figured this was going to be my cheat meal and I should just enjoy it and get over it. Today, I'm a good girl again, lol.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Didn't log, but did workout. My brother was home and I ate everything in sight. As of tonight I'm up 12 pounds since Wednesday, lots of water weight I'm sure but back on track tomorrow! Got my work cut out or me!

ONE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN POUNDS LOST?!?!

THAT, that is just....AMAZING!
  • kiwilovesdave
    Options
    im afraid to tell anyone what i ate but i was like 2000 over.. i ate more food yday than i usually eat in 3days
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i am jewish, so combining passover weekend with easter, the binge actually lasted 3 nights -.-

Night 1: Macaroons, kosher le pesach ice-cream, chips, an almond chocolate square, 1 cocktail

Night 2: 1 cocktail, a cupcake, a small bowl of mixed nuts & chips, an almond chocolate square, a couple of macaroons, chocolate, a couple of mini cookies, 2 chicken mini pies, a mini lindt bunny

Tonight (by FAR the worst): Reece's pieces, 3 squares of reece's candy bar, 2/3 of a kinder surprise bunny, 1 mini egg, ice-cream, a mini mango weiss bar, 2 small packets of vege chips, some fries, 2 90 cal cereal bars, tamara valley cheesecake flavoured yoghurt,. And to think I actually stayed home tonight from pole dancing because I felt unwell from night 1 & 2, only to curcome to a third and final humungous binge.

Oh well...tomorrow morning I will be on the treadmill first thing...and may never get off!!
    It was like an episode of Man vs. Food ... *still in coma*

ahahaha YES
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    boy o boy... im pretty sure i was close to 3000 calories over... yes... 3000...
    ive been doing terribly lately, and im fitting into my 12's again... :(
    i started p90x this morning, im going to stick with it this time (i was supposed to start last week and only did it for about 2 days, sigh)
    i had so many sweets yesterday, cupcakes, cereal, chocolate, jello cake, more cereal, rolls, ham, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes covered in cheese, strawberry pretzel salad, stir fry, salmon, cabbage... i mean, the list goes on and on. its especially difficult when you travel to multiple houses for holidays. how do you not be rude and say that you've already eaten?! lol... especially when i dont really want to... :(
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    ohhh yes I did.... Tried to be a good girl , I started with a scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast and was trying to be strong for the rest of the day, until we decided to go for a cookout with the family and overindulge in hamburgers, chips, and steak. I ate like 1700 calories for the day, once I got back home I pushed myself to do my jillian michaels work out to get some calories back, I was still over my calorie intake by over 300 but will start fresh again today..
  • Jessicaga82
    Jessicaga82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Glad to read im not the only one that over did it! I had too much chocolate, deviled eggs, honey bbq chicken from walmart, chips, ugh I felt horrible last night my stomach hurt.
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I took my best guess on my food diary for yesterday but I'm sure I wasn't even close to accurate. Calories were probably way over and I'm at peace with that. It was Easter, I was enjoying the family, fellowship and food. I don't feel that great today, not sure if the over indulgence has anything to do with that or not. Regardless, today I am back to healthy eating. :flowerforyou: