what body part (s) are you obsessed with..?

Options

Replies

• skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    thighs, i will slim them down if its the last thing i do *takes out some scissors...then calmly puts them down* hahahah jk.

if i could get my thighs to cooperate i would feel much better about things! i think ive unlocked the secret to good abs but for the life of me, my thighs are stubborn fat cell collectors!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    A womens neck and inner thigh. But for myself Im working on the V and trying to get my chest to touch my collar bone.
  • ThereWillBeBeautyfrompain
    Options
    my legs/arms/stomach/face/bum/boobs
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    my thighs ;(
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i have fallen in love with the gym, and feeling it the next day or 2 in the muscles...knowing i am sculpting myself into something i am proud of.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    For a woman it is her shape and curves...love to see those...and nice pair of legs too.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Mine is my collar bone.
    But I'm not obsessed with them in a disorderly way, but I have a very prominent one and it looks nice when I lose weight.
    Thats how I can tell I'm dropping pounds.

On another, presumably guys, I'm obsessed with their obliques. It looks good when were uh, gettin down :smokin:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    All of them. Once I get some of this excess weight off, I will start focusing more on my arms and back .. I love a strapless top/dress, so back fat and batwings are a real problem for me. And I'll probably start admiring my legs again.. doesn't usually take any dedicated lifting for them to look pretty fabulous when I'm at a healthy weight :wink:

On men: bellies. I hate a six-pack but lovelovelove a soft (not large) belly. Also, big, strong arms.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Everything.
    my lips and eyes are fine.

I want to see bones (:
    <3
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    My thighs ( sigh)
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Stomach and arms at the moment :(
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    me knees.
  • Sweet_Caramel
    Sweet_Caramel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My curves, stomach, legs and my hind parts! :bigsmile:

On a man: his calves, legs, shoulders, stomach, butt, smile...I could just go on and on
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm really into my elbows at the moment..also the upper area of my palms.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Don't know it's medical name but it's the bit above the soles of your feet up to your scalp..it all needs work.....
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I am obessed with everything on me.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OMG....I am obsessed with my Stomach, Arms, Thighs, and Booty......I stand in the Mirror twice a day and pinch, poke, tuck, circle around to get different view.....I just want it all to be a certain way!!! It is worse for me than a scale....I am going to patiently wait for those areas to no longer be trouble zones for me......
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow some one just recently asked me that question. For me its definitely my core no question the core first and my Triceps second. I do push-ups daily because I want the Michelle Obama arms LMBO but I do. Time will tell it all.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    me knees.

Ha ha ha they're cute knees.
    And on me....whatever I can improve....pretty much everything at this point!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I hate my belly, butt and thighs, but love my face, shoulder and arms. On my boyfriend I absolutely love his big muscle arms and wide shoulders, and a huge fan of tatts. And i'm a sucker for brown eyes. I know they're plain but they're just something calming about them.