All 5'7 Girls

Options
What is your UGW? Like at what weight are you striving for, and think you will be most comfortable at? I'm just curious :smile: For me, 135 pounds would be perfect.

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150. That's the lowest I've ever been. Then I'll go from there. I'd like to be 140, but I think after 150 I'll concentrate more on inches than my weight. I currently do strength training 3x a week but I think I'll get more into it when I lower my body fat.
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    I would love to be 130, but I striving for between 140 and 160.. I have a long way to go....
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130, but I have kind of been hovering between 135 and 137 for awhile now.
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is 150. When I was 150, I was curvy in all the right places~! ;) I might go lower but I have larger bones so I look a bit silly at 130.

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    maintaining my goal weight between 135 and 132. perfect.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    150. my lowest was 175 and i was starting to see ab definition. I think 15 less than that would be good and healthy but still curvy. I have a bigger frame too so i think if i went to the low end I'd look odd. Who knows though.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal anymore. I'm at 130lbs right now and happy there. I'm working on a recomp so that I continue to burn fat while I maintain & increase muscle. So at this point I pay attention to change in inches rather than the scale.
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    135-140 is perfect for me.
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is 150. When I was 150, I was curvy in all the right places~! ;) I might go lower but I have larger bones so I look a bit silly at 130.

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

^^^^This!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    145 to 150
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to get below 195...my weight in 8th grade :( I would like to be in the 140s i think but I have a LONG way to goal as my current weight is in the high 200s :(
  • nikki0960
    nikki0960 Posts: 13
    Options
    Would love to see 150 again,, I was there last year at this time, however , with menopause hitting me,, the weight started creeping back on,, but I am determined thru running and eating right to get to goal when my body is ready to let me
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8" and i am about 132 right now. For me, I've found that it's easiest to maintain at about 140, and anything under that is really hard, and I constantly have to fight and watch what i eat all the time and be pretty strict. The lowest I've been is 127. I look pretty much the same at all the weights though! Kinda weird! I think anything under 145 is VERY fit/slender (perceived by others)
  • saraholden
    Options
    What is your UGW? Like at what weight are you striving for, and think you will be most comfortable at? I'm just curious :smile: For me, 135 pounds would be perfect.

I agree with the other post too " I look pretty much the same at all the weights though! Kinda weird!" It's mostly just the stomach and arm I am concerned about. I am looking at 135 too. My max weight is normally 147, for summer I want to be around 135-140. :) Good luck!
  • motivated_kel
    motivated_kel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    this is my fear!! Im afraid ill get to 135 then have to basically eat like celery and carrots for the rest of my life to stay that way ha ugh
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My dream goal weight is 135. I started at 263 several years ago and I'm down to 229. I'm determined to make it, despite how long it's taking me.
  • georgiarenee
    Options
    Anywhere between 130 - 140 lbs! :)
  • NetteH13
    NetteH13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm striving for 155. I use to be 139 years back, and hated it. I thought I was too skinny. Always wanted to gain a little. So 155 is where I'm comfortable.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    im 5'8" and 145ish was perfect for me. not hard to maintain, just hard to get there!