Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Since my husband is active duty military, I sleep by myself with lots of pillows. Occasionally my boys will come get in bed with me, but not often because I don't want it to be a habit (they are 1 1/2 & nearly 4).
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    My 100 pound yellow lab, my sisters dalmatian and if she has a nightmare my year old niece.
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    My husband and two comforters, as we're both blanket hogs and can't share. :) My side of the bed also houses a multitude of pillows. I like to build myself a nest!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Just my puppy LouLou....she's a 12 lb Westiepoo and has to sleep pressed up against me all night. I'm afraid I'm going to roll over and squish her! Probably why I don't sleep through the night anymore - but I wouldn't change it for anything!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    There used to be just 3 of us sleeping in our king bed, me, the hubby, and Edin our 60lb pitty, but since a few nights ago we decided to try letting Beau, our 4 month old 30lb pitty sleep in the bed with us and he's doing real good. I don't think I could sleep without my dog atleast at my feet.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend some days, other days my phone, laptop and stuffed ocelot. I'm 21 years old... hahaha. A full bed gets lonely. Oh, and on a lot of nights, my cat.
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My two wiener dogs, who are bed hogs, sprawl out all over the bed as they see fit. I'm usually forced to the side before all is said and done. But I wouldn't have it any other way! : )
  • Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The hubs. Maybe a kid if they're sick, but that's rare.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I sleep with 2 giraffes and 3 toed sloth. During the day we have adventures and sing songs that are relevant to our actions at that moment. My life is AWESOME.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My husband and several cats. Up to five out of the seven. Two very rarely sleep on the bed.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while a 6 year old little boy that likes to kick my in the stomach/back in his sleep. :ohwell:
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i usually start the night with my chihuahua, 4 pillows & a body pillow then the hubby joins a hour later then my 3 year old & her 4 babies a few hours later then around 5 or 6 am my 6 year old joins in and my hubby gets kicked out...sometimes my cat joins the party too.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    occasionally the gf when she stays the night, but just too many blankets to deal with. I have maybe 4 blankets and cant sleep without their weight ontop of me. I have two pillows, but only ever use one, or put my head inbetween them. Arm under pillow is a must.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ In my bed ... Me, Myself and I ... But in my heart ... the one who makes me smile every night before I fall asleep and every morning when he wakes up ! ~

Sigh ... :blushing:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    My spouse and my three pillows. Occasionally, my very old cat will hobble upstairs and curl up with me. My D6 slept with us frequently until last year, but man she tosses and turns and keeps me up...so she got banished to her own room. My shorkie is forbidden from coming upstairs as he thinks the carpeting is a pee-pee pad and potties everywhere. Bad dog.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My husband. On the nights he works late, my 3 boxers. Their actually really good bed partners.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Blankie!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend, like 2 pound cat, sometimes the 16 pound cat, and one or no pillows.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My fiancee'
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I sleep with my BF and 3 Shiba Inus dogs and sometimes one cat.. if she can find a space.!