Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• Figueroa06
    Figueroa06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh what id do to have my husbanding sleeping with me right now. But atm its just my 9 year old pekingese and me. He doesn't steal the covers but he sure does still the fan and my space....
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    My bf and a teddy that I've had since I was born.

Our dog has a dog crate downstairs that he sleeps in. I could imagine if he slept with us, he would spend half the time pulling clothes out of the wash basket, knocking over things and pulling/chewing synthetic hair (I make dreadlocks and have loose synthetic hair hanging over a mirror in my room that I don't want him getting hold of)
  • Mamaincali
    Mamaincali Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old daughter sleeps with me. She has since day 1. She has her own bed in her room but she has only slept in it once or twice when her cousins are over. Our 70 lb lab used to sleep with us but the dog likes to lay on our legs and she won't move so she has her own bed in my room now!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My wife, some pillows, and a real doll. It's a monogamous polygamous thing.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My husband sleeps with me :)
  • Alexis14351
    Options
    My husband and I go to bed by ourselves, but usually wake up with both kids who have snuck in somehow in the middle of the night. I wish we had thought to buy a king size bed!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while a 6 year old little boy that likes to kick my in the stomach/back in his sleep. :ohwell:

THIS!!!!! except hes 7....otherwise its just me in a BIG kind size bed
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    My best buddy,my dog,Loki. :happy:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My fiance, 2 huge body pillows, 4 regular pillows, and 2 comforters. We both sleep with our blanket tucked in around us, so we each sleep with a seperate comforter so that we're not fighting over one all night long.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Husband beside me and fat cat on my pillow!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My wife, our dachsund, and a child. the child varies on the night but usually it is our 3 yr old or one of the other girls after a "bad dream".
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Me, myself, and I.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Just me and the covers.
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My husband every night,sometimes either 1 or both of my two youngest daughters,& sometimes either 1 of our two cats :huh: :laugh:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    My two cats
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and I...but I saw someone mentioned a 16 lb cat, I would like to see a picture of that fat cat!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I go to bed alone most nights (as I get up earlier). Half way through the night I've got one 12 pounder of fur on my pillow...a few hours later I have the 15 pounder of fur on the other side of my head, and at some point my husband joins and sleeps peacefully on the other side of the bed. (damn cats)
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    my now ex boyfriends teddy bear that he had when he was a baby
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    My wife, some pillows, and a real doll. It's a monogamous polygamous thing.

Hmm...you did not specify if that is your real doll or her real doll...:laugh: :wink:

I sleep with 2 giraffes and 3 toed sloth.

Did someone say sloth! *squeee*
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just My wife and I, with 3 total pillows normally, Sometimes my 4 year old son sneaks in but 99% of the time its just us. The dog normally sleeps on the floor on my side of the bed.