Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my Boyfriend when we have a sleep over.... and always my 11lb mini dachshund Elliott the WonderDog. He takes up 3/4 of a king bed..... he likes to stretch out. lol :happy:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My wife for half of the night until my 4 year old daughter sneaks in and pushes her away to cuddle with me for the rest of the night
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and I...but I saw someone mentioned a 16 lb cat, I would like to see a picture of that fat cat!

Respectfully, I would also love to see a picture of that 16 pound cat.
    I like cats, but that is one cat that I don't think I would let sleep on my stomach. :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    my dog :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Usually nothing... but my cat is a bit of an agoraphobic and my daughter thought it would be funny to take her outside yesterday. She was freaked out for the rest of the evening. Didn't even realize it but she had already curled up in my bed before I got out of the shower.

I guess she was traumatized. LOL!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My fiance, 2 huge body pillows, 4 regular pillows, and 2 comforters. We both sleep with our blanket tucked in around us, so we each sleep with a seperate comforter so that we're not fighting over one all night long.
    my fiance & i almost did that before separte comforters cuz he is a blanket hog & he said I am so we fight usually over comforter. he is mean when he is asleep too
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    my laptop! ( I wuv my MFP!), my phone, 4 long pillows, a comforter, some loose change that finds its way out of my bf's pocket, sometimes the ps3 controller... try having the home and save button tattooed on your left cheek when you get up in the morning...
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me, myself, and I.

^This.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My Blackberry... :ohwell:
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    At times all 4 of my cats, but ya know I would not say no to something more human
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Husband and puppy :happy:
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    5 pillows and the cutest cat in world Lady Lilah Lu.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    My wife and my 9 month old baby boy....
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My fiance, one kitty in between us & sometime on top of me, my other kitty sometimes gets up there and the other kitty lays right next to me but on the floor, she hates the boy cat that sleeps on the bed, the other kitty is her mom. & sometimes when my alarm goes off the kitty that lays on floor next to me jumps up gets on top of me and starts diggin a the covers trying to pull em off me & purring really loud.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Me, 6 pillows, sometimes the puppy
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Usually my hubby, 1 fat cat and 1 Husky. When hubby is on night shift ,I usually have 2 huskies and a fat cat. The male husky looks like a bear. I sooo need a bigger bed!!!!
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    a 4 yr old, a giraffe, a lion, and a puppy (all plush except the 4yr old, :tongue: )
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    my cell phone !
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    My two cats

This^
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My husband. On the nights he works late, my 3 boxers. Their actually really good bed partners.

I garee with boxwers being good bed partners. They cuddling and they are so cuddling. Love myboxer and i sleep with myhusband as well