Anyone looking to lose 80 pounds or more?

Options

Replies

• amilee2992
    Options
    I want to lose at least 80 lbs maybe even a few more lol feel free to add me too :)
  • MummatoAlex
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started 5 weeks ago and have a long road ahead. ;)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Goal is to lose 78, I have 47 to go!
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    me too me too!! looking to lose 74 lbs to start, and then probably another 10-15 to be in the healthy range. baby steps! i've lost 4 so far... :) so feel free to add me!
  • kensbear
    kensbear Posts: 6
    Options
    I started 6 weeks ago and have lst 24 pounds. I need to lose another 100.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation, support, and firends! I'm trying to lose 113 lbs.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 lbs since last May 2011, but 56 of that came from starting MFP in August 2011. I had tried doing things over the summer, joining a gym and all but it really wasn't making a huge difference until I introduced MFP to my life. I believe it truly saved it.

Go get it! You've got this!!!
  • TaniaW74
    TaniaW74 Posts: 27
    Options
    Been on here about 5 weeks and have about 80lbs to go so feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • saranrod
    saranrod Posts: 2
    Options
    I too am looking to lose 80 pounds or more. I have this ankle edema thing going on and I am determined that my weight is the issue! I am tired of fat swollen ankles! What special exercises and or diets are yall doing? I am too embarresed to join a gym because of my weight right now!
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 140.... I'm down 20 so far. I have given myself til June to lose 30 all together and until January 1, 2013 to lose 50 lbs for this year (minimum).

Anyone may add me as a friend! Just let me know you saw this post. Thanks! :)
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 100 + to lose!!! I started MFP this week!! 1 down 99 to go!! :) I welcome friends to help support the journey!!
  • lynn_1972
    lynn_1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I have about 130 more to lose have just over 8lbs gone in 3 weeks ..it is going very slow but I'm ok with that :)
  • scrapmommy73
    scrapmommy73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are all an inspiration. I'm in the same boat. I've been at this a week and need to lose about 80 pounds! I'm a 38 (soon to be 39 :() year mother of 2 boys, ages 11 and 5. Please feel free to add me. I'd love some support and motivation from a group of wonderful people.
  • gail1299
    gail1299 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am and would love to have a friend. I have just started TODAY!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm new here, joined today! I would love to lose about 150 lbs, but anywhere from 100-150 lbs would be great! I'm down 12 lbs from my heaviest so far. Always looking for motivation buddies!
  • JKelly318
    JKelly318 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm looking to lose at least an initial of 80 lbs and then possibly another 30-50 on top of that depending upon my body sculpting. Feel free to add me I just recently started and I don't have any weight loss buddies.
  • gia54
    gia54 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I just started I should lose 150 lbs Long way to go
  • downhomechik
    Options
    I need to lose about 80. I just started, i've lost about 1 pound so far, and would love to team up with others who are in the same situation. Even if you have just 10 or 20, it would be fun to keep track of each other's progress and to motivate one another. :)

I've lost 17 and I'm looking to lose 60 more!:smile:
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    Im here if ya need me. I have a minimum of 19lb more to loose but I have lost 53 so far....If I lose anymore after that, It will just make me smile brighter.
  • frangold1619
    frangold1619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day in the program, looking to lose 80lbs or more. Taking 1 step at a time, coming up with a menu might be my biggest problem, trying to put foods together without going over my 1200 calorie intake a day.