Options

Replies

• CrysButcher3
    Options
    BUMP
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well thus far. I've been trying this week to pull out all of the things that I've bought over the years trying to lose weight and have actually started using them. Just pulled out my Active 2 that I know I've had for over a year and never used. It's for the Kinect. If anyone else has it and would like to start a workout group on there please let me know.
  • rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well thus far. I've been trying this week to pull out all of the things that I've bought over the years trying to lose weight and have actually started using them. Just pulled out my Active 2 that I know I've had for over a year and never used. It's for the Kinect. If anyone else has it and would like to start a workout group on there please let me know.

I have it for the Wii - I havent used mine if probably more than a year as well. Do you think we could link up even though its different consoles? I will check mine out tonight.
  • pattyhild
    pattyhild Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for letting me in. :)

SW: 178.2
    GW: 150
  • kvonjohn
    Options
    I have it for the Wii - I havent used mine if probably more than a year as well. Do you think we could link up even though its different consoles? I will check mine out tonight.
    [/quote]

I'll check also and sent a FR.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options

I don't have Kinect yet but the Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, which looks to be the newer Active 2, and the Zumba Fitness Rush are enticing to me!
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    My user name is in gray without any information. Does that mean I posted my information on the wrong thread (posted in the original thread)? Should I post it here as well?
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    My user name is in gray without any information. Does that mean I posted my information on the wrong thread (posted in the original thread)? Should I post it here as well?

tina_fay - What that means is... The weigh ins were supposed to be in by noon PST on Monday. Please see my first post, on the original thread. Because it was such a crazy first weigh in, I did give extra time. After awhile, those weigh ins that weren't in were not on this chart. I did get your info (SW 172, GW 150).

P.S. To everyone... If your weigh in isn't here by noon PST, on Monday, it will not be on next week's chart. Your name will be in gray also. That is the one thing that I'm super anal about with my challenges. If I'm not, it isn't fair to those that weigh in on time and it isn't fair to me and the value of my time.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everybody! I hope you are all doing better than I am this week...for the first time in a long time I was unable to do much in the way of exercise yesterday (I usually do at least 1 hour a day), for some reason I just felt exhausted. I started off on my usual power walk and just couldn't push myself, I gave up after only 20 minutes. I wonder if it had anything to do with some of the Easter extras that I ate.

I did do better on my water though! I'm still not up to 8 glasses a day but I am determined to get there by the end of the week. I will also get my butt in gear to meet the exercise challenge too! I've just started a 6 week lung rehab clinic so that will add some extra exercise twice a week for the next 6 weeks. Every little bit helps!

Anyone else a hockey fanatic like me! I LOVE my CANUCKS! Playoffs start tonight...yeah! I plan to use my elliptical (it's right in front of the TV) for at least one period of every game. GO CANUCKS! I want them to keep on winning so that I can keep on losing.

Let's put the pedal to the metal for the rest of the week and all have great results this week! :drinker:

Carole
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    here you go KCthatsME

current 191
    Goal 175

jentarver

Thank you for letting me know about the opening spot!! YAY!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Another day logged (woo hoo! 2 days in a row (big improvment over what I had been doing!)

If anyone doesn't know about it yet - the website skinnytaste.com has amazing recipes (that actually make me realize I CAN cook!) (So far I've made the chicken enchilladas, spinach lasagna rolls, pumpkin cupcakes, pineapple bliss cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies....hmm, forgetting the others)

CrysButcher3 - thanks for the encouragement!

Carole - I love me some hockey too! Sadly, my Sabres just couldn't get it done this year :(

Doing great on the water - a little nervous about exercise. I had been doing a bunch of Jillian videos, going to the gym 3x/wk & progressing thru a couch to 5K.... then had a hip & ankle problem that would not go away......

So, I'll ease into it!

Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!

Amy
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am really looking forward to this challenge. I have been hovering at this weight for awhile and I am trying the "eat more to lose more" philosophy for April and May. So I am attempting to eat back at least half of my exercise calories and not stress about it. I have about 20 lbs to go, and I thought this challenge would help me get ready for Hawaii in August.
    It is nice to see so many supportive people here.
    Thank You
    :)
    I have been doing well on water, and I am going to change up my exercise. I know it is harder as you get closer to the goal, but I know I can do it!!! What's another 20 right?
  • rubyred75
    Options

I just went onto EA's forums and apparently they are shutting down the active2 servers next week so we won't be able to form a group through them. :sad:
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: thurberj / Jody

Starting Weight: 148
    Challenge Goal Weight: 135

04/09: 148
    04/16:
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: 142
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: 138
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: 135

Kristen, i love the chart!! My oldest daughter's name is Betty and of course nick name is Betty Boop.....makes me smile!! Did great Monday and Tuesday with water, exercise and diary. Took a rest day today as i was on my feet all day proctoring for standardized tests and legs were sore......I feel a bit guilty, but the water and diary are good. I did some strength work 2 days in a row which is not my norm. I think I am strong enough now to do this from time to time. Will be doing a Zumba class tomorrow afternoon. I'm over 1200 already, so i'll try some new things......I do vary my workouts a bunch anyway.....

Good luck to everyone......We all will rock this challenge!!

Thank you for adding me!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Drank 4 cups of water today and burned 794 calories.
  • tealighttrees
    Options
    I'm not going to lie -- I'm really not off to a good start. Things have been unbelievably stressful at work, and I haven't been sleeping well, so I'm either too tired to work out or I just want to go home and forget about the day. But these can't be my excuses anymore if I want to change my lifestyle.

My boss is one for cheesy quotes, but I liked the one he gave us today: "Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better."

I will get better.
  • rubyred75
    Options
    I managed 7 cups of water today:drinker: but didn't get any exercise in. :ohwell:

On a good note I finished my day with 9 cals to spare!!

Good night all :yawn:
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    thanks for hosting kristen I hope that I can finish this challenge not like the last one no matter what the excuse was
  • kvonjohn
    Options

I just went onto EA's forums and apparently they are shutting down the active2 servers next week so we won't be able to form a group through them. :sad:

Yeah I tried to create a group earlier and it kicked me offline. Well at least we can still do it and connect on here!
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Name/ real name:

Current Weight:
    Challenge Goal Weight:

04/09: 262.7
    04/16:
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<mini goal weight>>> 252.7
    05/14: