Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• jayme0709
    jayme0709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 yrs old and 5'1". I have been told by the doctor and the weight loss clinic that I go to that a good weight for me is 135. My personal goal (for now) is 130
  • SarahBarker1987
    SarahBarker1987 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and started MFP in January. I started at 160lb and would like to be 133lb. I've lost 17lb so far so it's going well! I have found Easter pretty hard but I really don't want to get fat again so I'm trying to claw back some self restraint in this post Easter phase!
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hello! Im 5.5 and 150 pound! I want to be in 130 too!
  • bbgalini
    bbgalini Posts: 6
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for starting the post! I'm 45 and would like to be in the 130's. 5 foot 3.5 inches. I'm doing Nike Training Club on my iphone, brisk walking for 2 miles and have seen results in the way my clothes fit. I don't weigh myself...but want to see the inches disappear. Trying to cut the fat content in my diet. I can stay under calorie limit with exercise no problem, but I need to cut fat to see results. I want results in my back and arms. Waist/legs and butt, I see results so far. Been at this since Ash Wednesday. Let's be friends!:smile:
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    ready all these replies is like reading my own, why do us shorties all carry that extra weight. if i painted myself orange id look like an umpa lumpa lol. i am exactly the same, 5ft1 124 lbs was my start, im 119 now and i want to get to 110. i lose a few, gain a few. the cycle never ends. lets hope we can all get to our goals...the only thing thats in our way is ourselves xxx
  • aalicebergstrom
    aalicebergstrom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Richmond420
    Options
    Awh yeah I'm 5'2 and 163 pounds. I used to be 220, but now I want to be like....120-110...that area.
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you are still wondering I've just posted my before and progress pics in this thread.
  • Annafly3
    Annafly3 Posts: 63
    Options
    bump
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i replied so long ago to this post I thought Id update it...
    Im 5'2 started at 135 and I am currently 120...someone before me said us short girls carry our weight..yes ..yes...yes we do. I couldnt agree with you more. I thought I was going to stop at 120 but i still want my thighs to be leaner and skinnier and my tummy to be flatter too..so now Im shooting for 117 if I like that then Ill stop. If not , then its 115 .
    here are some before , during , and current. pictures...

febapril.jpg

good luck to you ALL on your journey and keep up the GREAT work :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kvwolfe
    kvwolfe Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting today it is hard after 40, I use to be in great shape when I married 16 yrs ago, can't find the motivation never thought I would be like this. I do have hx of plantar facitis so I would talk myself out of it. I guess this is the first step signing up! Good luck everyone.
  • Paige_me
    Paige_me Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3.75in
    In August 2011 I started my journey at 180lbs
    Today I weigh 139.8

My original goal was to get to 135 but I'd love to see 125 or even 120. I have 59 days until our wedding and my goal was to be at 135 by the wedding, so anything more than that is fine with me.
    My new goals are to firm up my stomach, slim down my thighs, and tone the crap out of my arms, shoulders, and back.
    If you'd like to see my progress photos friend me and they'll be available.
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 When I started I weighed 190. I'm at 183 and am wanting to get to 130. I have lost inches as well.
  • sierrareid2317
    Options
    I'm 5ft1in... I have currently 145. aiming for 120. Today is my first day!!! I'm sure you'll do amazing!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    im 5 2 and I weight 172.. My goal is 130 by the end of the year!
  • jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    129 punds
    aiming for 120-115
  • InTheNameofCosplay
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and I weigh 202. I hope to get down to 135 eventually.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft. I now weigh 130...i'm wanting to get closer to 100.
  • pwgirl724
    pwgirl724 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 128-129 currently. My goal is 122!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!