Replies

• melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Getting my waist back!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I love my arms and how high I can jump now.
  • Karahazen103
    Options
    I would say my face. I just feel confident when I look at it. I feel like my features are much more noticeable.
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Normal blood pressure:drinker:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    lol get praised? Lmao. I have no idea... I'm more confident than before, I guess :wink:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    To start with it was losing the second chin. More recently, losing some of that padding around the goods :wink:
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    More energy at work and in general! I feel like a totally different person.. I had no idea what my weight/blood pressure was doing to me. I thought i was just getting old, but since making changes to diet and exercise my energy and outlook has done a complete 180!
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Seeing the curves in my shoulders and upper arms. I think they're so cool!
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    More recently, losing some of that padding around the goods :wink:

Same here. That's right guys, it's not a myth.
  • ZoeAstin
    ZoeAstin Posts: 3
    Options
    Putting my size 14 jeans on and theyre way too loose - defenitely has to be the fat loss around my tummy :D
  • amyamymichelleh
    Options
    Gaining my self confidence back pound by pound.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Able to cross my legs. :flowerforyou:
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    The single one?

My personality.

It has more self esteem. It is happier. It is less stressed. It is more calm.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i can do an obscene amount of pull ups. like, a completely unfair amount of pull ups compared to the general population.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    All the energy I now have for my everyday activities.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I like how much my face has changed and how my jawline is now visible, but I'm sad about my waist not being smaller at this point. My legs look good though. No more fat knees. Calves have definition. Upper body is still carrying a lot of fat unfortunately, but I'll get there. I do love that I feel more like my old self now too.

7026475131_6bfef461b3_z.jpg

Below was taken last weekend. Current weight is 179-182 (varies by day). I'm in the middle in the pic below.

6911700792_6d26e31267_z.jpg
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 lbs, but to be honest I am most proud of the way I've completely looked at food! I have pretty much given up processed foods-- added in TONS of veggies, and more protein. I snack on healthy dairy, and I just am conscious about the things that go into my body. I feel IN CONTROL!

pics2-2.jpg
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Regained confidence!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My face. I love that I can see my cheekbones again!
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not having such a fat face! I am getting more confident the more weight I lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!