What single aspect of your transformation are you most happy

Options

Replies

• WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    one aspect of my transformation is being able to show my friends and family it isnt impossible to reach your goal. I havent reached mine as yet but throughout my journey I've kept a smile on my face and hope in my heart and it shows!

Positive thinking= positive outcomes:heart:

I love that! I feel the same way. Although I haven't come close to reaching my goal I know it's possible and I'm doing it. I have been so happy since I started this lifestyle change...I wasn't really a very happy person before and I have every reason to be.

Another thing that makes me happy is that I am just starting to be able to fit into my cute Victoria's Secret bras again and they're comfortable. My boobs are shrinking and starting to look perky again!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Loss of double chin and muffin top!:drinker:
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Taking a bunch of clothes into the fitting room and they ALL fit... they all slide easily over my hips and all the pants button or zip comfortably!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well I will be completely happy when my boobs go back down.But as for now, I am happy with my arms and energy! I am so much more happier that I have every been (although I was pretty happy before in a way lol)
  • girlfriday7
    girlfriday7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @ Prism6. Good for you! That is an accomplishment!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs! I am now the same size I was in high school (10 years ago) but this time at this size, I have toned arms and legs! I love them! Still working on the baby pooch but I am accepting I can only do so much, over time it will get better :)
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It seems minor, but it's not...friends telling me how my eyes sparkle...part of this is that working out and feeling great, but another part of it is, my face is not swollen and puffy (others can ACTUALLY see those sparkly eyes!! haha

I have a million others, but you asked for only 1, so I will not go on and on (but I could~like all day long!) FEELING GREAT!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    :)
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I found myself fitting in theater chairs without lifting the arms. awesomeness.

Hehe, I had that same "aha!" moment a couple of weeks ago. I was squirming around in the chair all movie just because I could.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Sex...yep its better. Well it was always good its just that now I am better at it. LOL
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That @ 42 I feel like im 22. Not complaining about the abs either!
  • Wiifitmii66
    Options
    The increased energy....it feels like such a great achievement to actually interact and play with my granddaughters rather than sitting on the park bench watching them....I am able to lift them on my shoulders and carry them, I am able to climb up the slide at the park and even jog with them.
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    100days sober

Congratulations! That is successful! Be proud of yourself!
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    "Catching" a girl checking me out. I'd love to pontificate about my weight loss being for "better health" or "longer life," but really, it's been about looking better naked, or looking better naked in people's mind's eyes...while naked. I could give a feces less if I can bench 200 or 300 or 400lbs, or even if I weigh X or X+25... I want women (okay, and men*jealousy*...) to hitch thier breath when I take my shirt off at the beach.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Can't put just one thing there's just so many!
    ~ That I am SO much healthier!
    ~ That I am stronger in Body Mind and Soul!
    ~ That I am in control now....I can eat anything without worrying cause I know how to balance it all.
    ~ I can walk down the street and no-one would ever imagine I used to be so big.
    All good and by no means a definitive list!!!!!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    My guy can't keep his hands off of me and I'm loving it!!! =)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Just only 1?

I love that I really do have a collar bone, but I also love that I can fit my entire body into 1 of my pant's leg's from back when I was bigger, I can cross my legs and not feel uncomfortable, my stomach isn't sitting on my legs, I can walk in heels and not feel like my feet are gonna break lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My guy can't keep his hands off of me and I'm loving it!!! =)

Oh and this :D
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Being more confident
    Looking good in bodycon dresses
    Oh, and my double chin disapearing :p
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Collar BOOOOOONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!