Can we see some more V's please!

Options

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    um..... sweetheart.... some of us are just getting to the point where tying our shoes doesn't put us out of breath but..... rocking body.
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... This is so me too... I won't be posting any pictures that look close to that until maybe next year or NEVER! You look great though my friends!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    im starting to get a baby v. ill be brave and post it.

6923661968_7c9daf10b3.jpg
    v by emgawne, on Flickr
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

v by emgawne, on Flickr

DAYUM!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options

v by emgawne, on Flickr

Very defined, nice!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've always heard them called "Ken lines" (like Ken and Barbie?) But nice work!

Never heard it called that, but it is true. He does have them! haha I wonder if that's what puts it into women's heads that a V is sexy. We see it early on like subliminal messaging!
  • emgawne
    Options
    I've always heard them called "Ken lines" (like Ken and Barbie?) But nice work!

Never heard it called that, but it is true. He does have them! haha I wonder if that's what puts it into women's heads that a V is sexy. We see it early on like subliminal messaging!

haha. love it! early subliminal messaging...
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You girls look HOT.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options

v by emgawne, on Flickr

Very nice V you have going :blushing:
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything near a V yet! haha but i did one day! i am trying to get it backkk!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    omg your body is fantastic! Thats the kind of body i am aiming for!
  • Axels91
    Options
    i quit :/

absolutely NO definition! but if you squint you can see it! hahaha
  • Axels91
    Options
    having trouble posting it...ugh
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i will ignore all the not so nice replies, i know my v has a long was to go but its a whole lot better than it was 12mhts ago. i have been through 9 pregnancies, 5 babies, a torn abdominal muscle and a major abdominal separation.

ok i dont know how to post photos - you'll have to look at my profile pic - changed it just for this tread, more on my profile.

your might have to squint...... :)
  • Axels91
    Options
    i will ignore all the not so nice replies, i know my v has a long was to go but its a whole lot better than it was 12mhts ago. i have been through 9 pregnancies, 5 babies, a torn abdominal muscle and a major abdominal separation.

ok i dont know how to post photos - you'll have to look at my profile pic - changed it just for this tread, more on my profile.

your might have to squint...... :)

nice, i can see it! im gonna do that too lol i feel like a doof
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to put my picture in the thread. I think I am starting to get one. It is in my profile pic.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to put my picture in the thread. I think I am starting to get one. It is in my profile pic.

STARTING TO GET ONE!!!!!! WHAT!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR GIRL - YOU HAVE A WHOLE SIX PACK! I WANT YOUR ABS :)
  • emgawne
    Options

STARTING TO GET ONE!!!!!! WHAT!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR GIRL - YOU HAVE A WHOLE SIX PACK! I WANT YOUR ABS :)

Seriously!! You look amazing!!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    this is depressing lol. i have awkward hip bones that are really high up so i feel like ill never get one :( oh well
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    this is depressing lol. i have awkward hip bones that are really high up so i feel like ill never get one :( oh well

Same here =) I'm not sure my hip bones count as a v.....I'm a work in progress!

PS - Your tattoo is adorable.
  • mollymacd1234
    Options
    dude this an exercise site nice body but my body is probably twice the size of yours in fat
This discussion has been closed.