Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• valroys
    valroys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5'1 and am currently 125 lbs and aim to be 105 1bs, so on a 20 pound losing journey, I really think it is a personal choice of how much a "shorter" person or any person for that matter, feels they need or want to lose, as long as you are being smart about it, do what you need to to feel good in your own skin. Cheers!
  • karmicwhiplash
    Options
    Hi! I'm short too. 5 foot. I started out at 130 and am now 117 still wanting to get down under the 110 mark. :flowerforyou:
  • weecazs
    weecazs Posts: 7
    Options
    im 5ft 2 and my goal is 126 pounds x
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    5'1, goal weight=115. I know it is possible, i was there 3 years ago :)
  • weecazs
    weecazs Posts: 7
    Options
    xx
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 (but I like to this I'm 5ft 5 ;)) and I'm currenty at 146.5. I'd like to get down to 133 but if I can read 140 I'll be happy. I started in August at 175 so very happy with how far I've come.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I am 117 lbs. My goal is 114 or so.
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2, 140.6lb and want to be 127.8lb (preferably 123lb, but doubt I will get there). I can't imagine being under 120. Don't think I would look good at that, too skinny. MFP has put me at 1200 calories a day. Its not too bad, but I hope at some point I can eat more then that and maintain my weight.

(160cm, currently 63.8kg and want to be 58kg (or 56kg....)).

xxx
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5'3" I was previously 172.2 when I started trying to lose--there's been some up and down, but currently 154lbs. Goal is 124 or maybe a little less. I'm gonna take this seriously and watch those lbs melt away!
  • lizziegrace10
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight's 105 :) see how I feel when I get there.
  • veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'1
    CW: 136 lbs.
    GW: 121 lbs.

Feel free to add me
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2". My GW was always 126, now I am 121 I realise I'd like to be around 110
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3in, started at 152lb (1st Jan 2012), and am now 129lb (today), and staying there!!!

Time to tone now becasue I don't want to get too skinny to the point that my chest and bum are completely non existent!!! lol :tongue:
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I am right there with you. I am 32 y/o and I started at 168 about 25 days ago and currently 158. I am only 5'1" barely and need to be under 130 or possibly lower. I have also had two kids and it shows. My youngest is 6 and it's time to get into shape and get healthy. Add me if you like.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 150, would like to get down to 130 but I'm going by how I look rather than what the scale says since I have a muscular build. Anywhere around the 140 range would be cool.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" CW is 132 GW is 125
  • meeka1221
    Options
    I'm 5'3" currently 142 goal is 130. Right now I'd settle on 135. I build muscle so easy so it's hard for me to lose weight with exercise even walking :(. Could use some support with staying motivated to count calories and stay below my calorie goal.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is making me feel really large! :( I don't want to say what my weight is now!! lol...I do want to get to 150, and I have many, many pounds to lose. I have a large frame also, so maybe that is why I am at a higher weight then most on here?
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and I'd like to be 120. I liked the way I looked when I used to weigh that amount. I like my curves and I've always had big boobs and a bum so I'd kind of like to keep them (maybe tone the bum up a bit though, lol)
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am currently at 119lbs I started at 152lbs my goal is 110lbs. I have done a lot of playing around with what to eat how to work out not working out eating to much eating to little and what i have figured out (and other people have said) that you NEED to have at least 2000 a day if you are working out. If you don't your body will go into starvation mode and you will GAIN weight. Its because we are so short that the way we work out has to be different then someone who is taller. Snacking all day with fruits and veggies is a great way to keep your metabolism working all day so even if you are sitting at a desk you are burning calories. Park in the furthest spot when you go shopping, I know we have all heard that before but who REALLY does that. Feel free to add me. Hope I've helped :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!