What was the first excercise video you ever did?

Options

Replies

• DMGarcia2025
    Options
    :love: I owned several with Jane Fonda who was dressed like she was going to the Disco. It was a great workout though!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Buns of Steel 2000. My mom had the whole set.
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Jane Fonda!!

This! lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    The first exercise show I remember was Jack LaLanne but that was in the days before VCRs and videos. I'm not sure what the first video I did was. Maybe a Jane Fonda. I owned a few of hers back in the day.
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons 7 min abs VHS with his little shorts!!! im 29 btw...
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Shred seems to be the one everyone is talking about at the moment
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My mom had Jane Fonda's tapes and as a kid my sisters and I would do them with her. I remember my sisters and I used to fight over who got to "be" the pretty girl in the pink leotard. Haha!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks Boot-Camp! (Tae-Bo)

Still have them, and plan on digging them out soon!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    The Cindy Crawford video...yeah, the one that was deemed TERRIBLE for you after I had already done it for months and months! Oh well...I liked the music!
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was bought Lizzie & Joggy Bear (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lizzie-Joggy-Bear-VHS/dp/B00004CL5D/ref=sr_1_1?s=video&ie=UTF8&qid=1334241899&sr=1-1) when I was about 5-6 by my Nan and told it would be good exercise and I needed it.

Yeah, I have no idea where all my body image/eating problems came from :grumble:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Billy Blank's Taebo... the one were he is in that super tight blue leotard lol o yeah
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Gilad!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Gin Miller in a VHS video that came with the Reebok step my husband bought me for Christmas. I lost a lot of weight with that video! That was about 15 years ago.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Gillad.

Ya. I am old. I used to do his workout (on VHS) where he was on the beach in Hawaii. It helped me lose weight after having my daughter. ;-)

Me too :) And he wasn't bad to look at :happy:
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    MOUSERCISE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7CLcb7kiFA&feature=related

haha I got this video when I was 7? Did it alll the time, watching it on youtube brought back a lot of memories!

I was just trying to google what that was, I did it all the time too!

Oh my god, its the alligator who ate Captian Hooks hand! Swim away! Climb the rope.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    denise austin "super stomach" lol -- its so old her hair makes me LOL in it! wish i could get the vhs to work, id still do it.. it was tough.. and jane fonda hhahaha of course these were my moms vhs when i was a kid.
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The original Step Reebok video back in high school gym class. I liked it enough that I tracked it down a few years ago and use it now. It's a great step aerobics video that is easy enough for a beginner but will still kick your *kitten*!
  • Melanie_Robinson
    Melanie_Robinson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    In the early 80's my mom had the Jane Fonda workouts. She about killed my neck with that crazy upside down bicycle move at the end! Mom even had the leotards and leg warmers to match, with matching belt of course. :)
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My first workout experience was with a Jane Fonda book and Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies record on vinyl!

I dont' think we even had VCR's back them! :O

Karen
  • nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Arms and Abs of Steel Step by Tamilee Webb. I actually still have this one.