Military Spouses?

Options

Replies

• Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im an army wife and have been for the past 6 years. We are stationed in Germany right now! Husband is getting out in June though, so back to civilian life and the states for us! Feel free to add me!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Not a wife but I'm dating a man in the Air Force :) He's currently stationed overseas for the next two years.... I've got a ways to go before I hit a healthy weight but I'm challenging myself to get there by the end of the year....
    I'm not actually a spouse either but we've been together four and a half years. I'm hoping we change the not a spouse thing pretty soon after he gets home from Afghanistan (Oct '12!) :)
  • Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    prior active duty Navy, now reservist and a Navy spouse as well. you can add me.
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been a Marine Corps wife for almost 18 years. Feel free to friend me!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here!!!!!!! Losing weight to apply for Naval OCS! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • jessicagraves1212
    jessicagraves1212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My husband was Marine Corp. We have been out for a year and a half now.

Add me if you want!
  • GoalSixPack
    Options
    Guess I will be the first, wife is active duty Air Force. We are at Avaino Italy AFB.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    husband in in the army. we're stationed at Ft. Lewis. Feel free to add me :)
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My husband was in the Marine Corps. I've been through two L-O-N-G deployments to Iraq and he was regularly gone doing training when he was "home". It's been 6 years since he got out, but I am always willing to support others! Feel free to add me to your list. Stay strong....you'll be back together soon, it may seem like forever but once he's home it will be like no time has passed. God Bless you and your hubby!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am a former military spouse--does that count? We were married for 7 years, during which he deployed to Iraq twice (total of 27 months) and was gone numerous other times for training and TDY. Feel free to friend me if you'd like, I understand your pain.
  • kendra0224
    Options
    hey! I am an Air Force spouse as well! My husband is also TDY right now; he is still in the states for retraining though. I am here if you need a friend. :)
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    My husband is in the navy and currently deployed till Agust, but we won't see eachother til the end of September. You have support with me!! I know how hard it can be to get those work outs in when your have to wear so many different hats. I also have a 2 and a 3 year old. But No excuses has been my motto latley, although some days its easier said then done!! :wink:
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm not a spouse however I am dating an Army Sgt. and I am much more discplined when he's not around. lol
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Coastie wife here :smile:
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Army wife over here! Husband is away overseas!!! Add me if you want! :)
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My husband has been active duty army for 8 years now, we have been married 5 (together 7). Feel free to add me everyone. I love the support and people who understand the life!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Me, my husband is AF as well!
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am not an army wife for now ( I hope to be standard CF wife! lol ), but army girlfriend?
    I met my boyfriend he just came back from his tour in Afghanistan he is in the Canadian Forces!

I don't know what you are going through, but I can still try to help you, friend me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey, me too! Started talking to a recruiter last week. Edit: That was supposed to quote baxgilter. Whoops.

My husband recently got out of the Army, but he went almost straight into DoD contract work. Right now he's gone for a month. As much as I miss him, I am much better about keeping up with diet and exercise when he's gone!
  • mpankratz79
    mpankratz79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. We are on a rotational training schedule so for 2 weeks I eat great and when he is home not so well, but at least he runs with me on the days he is home.