Replies

• GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look extremely fantastic!! Great job! :D
  • emluvcw
    emluvcw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW is all I can say! you can tell a HUGE diff! that is amazing! KEEP the the great work! CONGRATS:happy:
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You have slimmed down a lot, especially in your back area! Keep up the good work!
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Congrats on the progress. Kudos for having the courage to allow other to see your before and after picture. Psalm 139:14 says you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Be proud of yourself and enjoy the journey.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    If you accomplished that in only 20 days, just imagine what you'll accomplish over the rest of your lifetime!

Thank you for saying this! You just motivated me to tackle some other things!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference 20 days has made for you! Keep up the good work!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!! I love that you get your kids involved!! Awesome motivation! Thank you!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I know these are not pretty but this is reality and probably for more people than I think.

I've been here on MFP for a month, and for 20 consecutive days I have worked out in some fashion or the other for 1.5 to 2 hours a day.

II do 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical daily
    I do a 15 minute workout with my 9 year old daughter M, W, F
    I do 30 minutes of circuit training with each of my two sons separately on Tu, Th, Sat
    I strength train 4 days a week
    I have done 10 days of Level 1 30DS (completed day 10 today)
    When I think about eating something that I know is not on my allowable foods list, I workout.

front20day.jpg

side20day.jpg

back20day.jpg

In case you don't know my back story please see this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/529969-yes-i-ve-lost-a-lot-of-weight

Edited to add a pic of my face, yes it has slimmed down too
    2012-03-15_23-54-33_579.jpg

WOW THAT IS SO AWESOME SWEETIE! YOU LOOK TERRIFIC! You really are inspiring me. I am at your starting weight and I have back rolls that I am so insecure about and look at your back now after just 20 days wow if you can do it so can I! May I add you! I would love to follow your progress. I am very active on the wall and I talk to my friends every day, I only add people that I am inspired by and I don't collect friends. I would love to add you if youre willing :happy:
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference, way to go, you are looking fab!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Great job and dedication.
  • KristineJ86
    Options
    wow what an incredible difference!!!
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! And only 20 days, what an inspiration you are. :-)
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! Keep it up girl!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I know these are not pretty but this is reality and probably for more people than I think.

I've been here on MFP for a month, and for 20 consecutive days I have worked out in some fashion or the other for 1.5 to 2 hours a day.

II do 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical daily
    I do a 15 minute workout with my 9 year old daughter M, W, F
    I do 30 minutes of circuit training with each of my two sons separately on Tu, Th, Sat
    I strength train 4 days a week
    I have done 10 days of Level 1 30DS (completed day 10 today)
    When I think about eating something that I know is not on my allowable foods list, I workout.

In case you don't know my back story please see this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/529969-yes-i-ve-lost-a-lot-of-weight

omg.jpg

WOW!!! Awesome Job! You should be so proud of yourself! Thank you for posting that link - I hope everyone actually reads it before they start jumping down your throat regarding your "allowable" foods list. Not that anybody on here does that LOL!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    thats a great change in just 20 days! you are such an inspiration!
  • angie_sample
    Options
    first off, WOW u look amazing!!

Secondly, be proud of what you've accomplished, u are beautiful. :)
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look good girl
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic fantastic achievment! I adore your quote 'Getting healthy...is my newest and highest paying job.'

Here is to the next 20 days!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Especially in your arms and back!
  • Cutiecat
    Cutiecat Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW :happy: Keep it up! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!