Men's brazilian wax.. would you MEN get this done?

Options

Replies

• Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    whats the pay? .. oh you said voluntary? LOLOLOLOL
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I got a FR the last time I answered a question like this :laugh: ...so again, "If I wax the hardwood floors, I expect you to at least mow the lawn"

Waxing brings on all sorts of tingly thoughts...

hahah! Exactly! :drinker:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Manscapping is huge, i expect my girlz to be clean and hence why us dudes should return the favor

Thank god for this answer....
    If women have to shave legs, underarms, and take care down there, guys should put in some effort! We dont want to feel like we're on sandpaper!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I was just watching "the talk" and they said the new biggest fad is for men to have their " stuff" waxed.

So men would you do this? Would you do it if your women asked you to do it?

Nope
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    over my dead body.. and thats what its going to take if you come at my junk with wax cause your going to have your hands full for a few minutes.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i don't want a guy hairless down there. no thank you. trimmed short and cleaned up is perfect in my opinion. i would ask him to shave or if i could shave him. but, i would not ask him to wax. not my cup of tea at all!!!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i've seen it. up close and in person. it's just unsettling ( that's the best word i can come up with) IMO. i dunno. when i think of a man, i think of hair. they kinda go together........

to each their own though :-)
    lol i know im a girl, but i would be SHOCKED to see that. haha
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    WHERE'S YOUR NUTS, MEN?! Doing this for women....really...**** ain't sweet, it's lame....

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

They are busy being treated nicely by the women who appreciate 'em ;)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Yes if she asked, no if voluntary
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I'll trim the verge to clean up the area, but I am not afraid to admit that a brazilian wax job scares the heck out of me. I vote no on my body. but for those of you that do, more power to you. your a better person than I am Gunga Din. :laugh:
  • JScarbo
    JScarbo Posts: 30
    Options
    Maybe the back of my neck
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind getting rid of it all - but I don't think I could wax. How about laser hair removal instead? :)

Laser hurts more than a wax. I've gotten laser done on my underarms and it's like one little shot of a laser at a time over and over and over again, and it HURTS LIKE A *kitten*! I get brazilians every few weeks and I've gotten to where it doesn't even phase me. I have chit chats with my waxer the whole time, 15 minutes, and I'm done!

Really?! I have had laser removal and it barely hurt at all for me! Although I am not bothered much by waxing either. Besides, having never to worry about expensive waxes and making appointments and hair growing back was sooo worth it.

It depends on the lasers used. There are some painless laser places BUT they can't guarantee that it's permanent. Ideal Image has the only lasers that they guarantee permanent hair removal, and they hurt like HELL. My best friend got painless laser done though, and her results are really good, but it's not the same guarantee. And laser can be REALLY insanely expensive, again, depending on the lasers used.

I have had laser treatments for my underarms, bikini line and legs and my bikini line waxed before- both hurt - but waxing is quicker and far less expensive. However, laser is permanent (sort of!) so I find it really worth it - plus you do not have to let your hair grow to get it done.

My question is: I thought the skin had to be taut to wax properly and to avoid bruising - how on earth do you do that with the testicles without a lot of yanking and pulling them around?

Also, a Brazilian wax means that there is bascially a narrow strip left - that would look really weird on a guy in my opinion. Manscaping - definately, brazilian - really not sure abut that.

Brazilian waxes are completely bald, no 'landing strip'.
    And I have no idea about the testicles part.

I looked up the name of the 'landing strip' - per wikipedia its called a French Wax (with pics - luckily the screen o my work computer cannot be seen by anyone!!).
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the faux nine year-old vulva look on women so I see no need to bother weed whacking or waxing.

I believe good hygiene includes manscaping... not necessarily waxing, but the grass needs to be cut.

I agree! The grass should always be mowed!
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bump, i be curious, lol
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Manscapping is huge, i expect my girlz to be clean and hence why us dudes should return the favor
    Agree!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    And I also agree with the women who say men should have some hair. I would think he'd look really weird being completely bald down there.

My college roommate had a rule for shopping: "The only reason to buy something is if it's on sale or chicks dig it. Preferably both". Bearing that in mind, if she wanted it I guess I'd do it.

That's my point lol. It's not that I'd be volunteering or anything...but if it were requested, I'd do it for her.

i'm going to be totally honest here, i have a bit of a crush on you in this thread.

:blushing:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    theres a difference between manscaping and waxing. wax= no way
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    lol this is hilarious.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hope my guy never does this.. He is pur Italian and really hairy and that is how I like him..
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If my girlfriend wanted me to... Yes. Otherwise, no. Not happening.