Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    YEP then he gives up dr pepper and loses 5 pounds
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey now. Don't go hatin. It just seems like I eat everything in sight. I hardly eat anything during the week.
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yup! He's eating again right now too.:noway:
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Mhm. Mhm. Mhmmmm. To make matters a little worse, I eat frequently at his place and (he lives with his grandmother) his grandmother cooks whatever the hell he wants. And I've told her how I'm dieting, and she either forgets, or she doesn't understand that vegetarians don't eat pork chops.

Yes, dieting is very difficult.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    yup. And it shows...
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    YES :noway:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Mhm. Mhm. Mhmmmm. To make matters a little worse, I eat frequently at his place and (he lives with his grandmother) his grandmother cooks whatever the hell he wants. And I've told her how I'm dieting, and she either forgets, or she doesn't understand that vegetarians don't eat pork chops.

Or maybe she thinks you shouldn't be a veg.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    The ****er will eat a whole bag of chips (my ultimate weakness) in front of me >:( loool rawr!
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

That's alright. We have lamb. :D
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yes... we logged my BF's ffod for the last month and he averages 6000 cals a day.... thats a light day. If he's really being a pig its more like 10,000. He is 6'4" and weighs 220....skinny as a rail. Kinda makes you want to hurt him!
  • juliexiuu
    Options
    yup. And it shows...

x(
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    yup. And it shows...

ouch!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    yep - grossly under estimates caloric intake and then wonders why he can't loose weight.....
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    How about friends that bring over homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting... for the kids!?!?! Really? WTH.

And, yes I did have a small slice and it was delicious but that just sucks!
  • juliexiuu
    Options
    Yes... we logged my BF's ffod for the last month and he averages 6000 cals a day.... thats a light day. If he's really being a pig its more like 10,000. He is 6'4" and weighs 220....skinny as a rail. Kinda makes you want to hurt him!

Holy crap! Mines like that too, except he's about 5'9 or 6'0 and 160 something -____-;;
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    He is trying to eat better. But it definitley helps me make better choices when he makes them too.
  • Jen16226
    Jen16226 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep! And when he cooks it is usually fried and always potatoes involved.
    At least he has finally gotten the hint that I won't eat that and started cooking something grilled/baked for me and unless the potato is baked, he will make brown rice for me.....but that doesn't really help in trying to teach the kids what a balanced meal is.

Oh and yeah, he also pisses me off that he can eat like that, eat every sweet in the house and weigh what he does.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    yup... chips, icecream by the gallon, sugary sodas, cakes, cookies.. etc. and yes.. he is very overweight.. and has no intention of changing.
  • juliexiuu
    Options
    How about friends that bring over homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting... for the kids!?!?! Really? WTH.

And, yes I did have a small slice and it was delicious but that just sucks!

Oh myy I would do the same :p
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    Mine is trying to build mass, so he eats a lot. He doesn't even have to give up everything I do. Sigh