Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Women! Bra size...

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    I'm a 38D I was a 40D when I started. I'd like to be a 34 or 36 D. I don't want to be small, I love my large boobies!
  • pokeelyy
    pokeelyy Posts: 34 Member
    I'm a 34A. Used to be a 36DD before I lost 52 lbs.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    I was hardly squeezing into my old stretched out 36C bras. Now I am a 36B? When I was skinnier I was a 34A ... I would love to be a 32-34 B/C. I fear I will become an A again. But! I would rather be fit and healthy.

I had the boob shrinkage talk with my spouse, told him he was gonna have to become a "butt guy" (yeah squats!) instead of a "boob guy" . :laugh: .
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    38 C :) Would like to be in a 32 C or a 38 B!
  • jadejo63
    jadejo63 Posts: 136 Member
    I am a 36e and was the same before I lost 24lb!!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    I'm a 42 B-C (given that one is rather much bigger than the other - why can't bras have interchangeable cup sizes?!)

Cup size aside though which I'm fairly happy with I'd much rather be a smaller chest size maybe a 36-38
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Right now I'm 36C, hopefully the girls will stay the same size during my journey.
  • betslyn
    betslyn Posts: 8
    I started as a 42DDD and just yesterday tried on a 36D which fit perfectly. So all you that think you won't go down - I never thought I would.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Hmmmm...I would like to be a 34B--this things get in my way @38C was a 44D before the weight loss, so I'm thinking it's possible!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    I was a 38F, down to a 38E now. I wouldn't want to go smaller than a D cup but would ideally like to be down to a 34 band- would settle for 36 though.
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 232 Member
    It seems that what we have is never what we want.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    I'm a 38C and being a little wide it doesnt look right.. so I'd take a D but I'm not in for surgery unless it is necessary.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 327 Member
    im not even gonna mention mine :(
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 510 Member
    38D, I'd like to be a little smaller around but I (and my husband) love the cup size!
  • 40 H....damn...love to have my 36 Cs back, but that will never happen, not even WITH surgery :grumble: They only take enough that won't cause nerve damage *sigh*
  • I'm currently wearing a 34D but the band is too loose, so if I can find a 32DD (which is a rarity in this town), I'm going to snatch that b*tch up. I'm very pleased with them, considering I never thought I'd be more than a B!
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    I wear a 36 GG - but even when I lost loads of weight last time I was only down to a 36G. I like my big boobies! :D
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Not sure where I am today, but my goal is like... a no-cup? i think...
    I'm with you on this. No Cup would be good.

The cat won't tell me her size or I'd post it.
  • My American bras are 34DD and my UK bras are 32DD. I just don't get it. Anyway, I spend most of my life with a B at most, I really want to keep my chichis! I'd love to have a smaller stomach, waist, bum and thighs and keep the same bra size.
  • GoodbyeFatChick
    GoodbyeFatChick Posts: 32 Member
    Started out at 40D and I am now a 36C and happy with that, but I know that is not how it works I always lose weight in the upper part of my body ...I'm saying bye to the girls, at least until I get to my goal!

14165634.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter