I need some opinions on implants or not...

Options

Replies

• sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am debating if I should get implants to make me feel better about myself.

This statement concerns me though...implants are not going to give you confidence.

This. I am also unhappy with my rack but would consider a lift instead of going fake... but fixing my boobs isn't going to create confidence that isn't there ot begin with. It may improve your self esteem levels, but I was just concerned by the phrasing you used.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hell, reward yourself... Find a kick *kitten* surgeon the will lift them as well! For the haters implants now feel like the real thing jus saying!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This is one area where you should do a lot of research, background checking of the doctors you are thinking of working with, and spend as much as you possibly can afford.

Just like tattoos, a set of tits is something you should spend as much as you can on. Cheap bad ones look horrid, while expensive and quality work can be wonderful.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. You mention confidence but what happens if the job is botched or you end up not liking them? Then you'll feel worse :frown:
    I have a few friends who have gotten them and were upset with nipple placement and some thought the size was embarrassing (as in they got too big of implants) Personally I think if you get a modest size (don't go size GGG or anything lol!) Then it would look really nice but keep in mind its a risk to go under and expensive one at that. Just be sure to do your research and don't do anything off of a whim!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    As a guy I don't think you would need them. If you want to be bigger up there, try working out your chest muscles. Be happy with the new who you are becoming.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Do you mind me asking why you are on your third set already? 12 years and 3 sets seems like a lot. My plastic surgeon gave me the lists of reason why you would need them replaced, but I was wondering how you had 3 problems with them already.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't trade natural gifts unless I had an anomaly. Feeling better about yourself is something which comes from within, mental state. Implants might do a temporary illusion to a higher self esteem, but when you get back to reality you're still the same. I'd prefer rather stick to my hard work to improve the physique I already have.
  • curvykim78
    Options
    Implants will NOT make you feel better about yourself..that being said I have them (since I was 22 ..so 12 years..on my third set) and cant imagine life without them, however it is a decision that should not be taken lightly...and I CANNOT stress enough...WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

They make me feel better.:happy:

LOL!!!
  • curvykim78
    Options
    Implants will NOT make you feel better about yourself..that being said I have them (since I was 22 ..so 12 years..on my third set) and cant imagine life without them, however it is a decision that should not be taken lightly...and I CANNOT stress enough...WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

Do you mind me asking why you are on your third set already? 12 years and 3 sets seems like a lot. My plastic surgeon gave me the lists of reason why you would need them replaced, but I was wondering how you had 3 problems with them already.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It's a personal choice, I have them and would do it all over again........
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Just an honest statement, why in the world do you need implants if you're already a C? C is already a little bigger than average, isn't it?
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

They make me feel better.:happy:

LOL!!!

=) I've had mine for 5 years now, no problems here.....I had an amazing doctor.=).....oh ps, you don't need implants!!or a lift! just sayin'
  • faulhorn
    faulhorn Posts: 1
    Options
    What about a breast lift instead?
  • curvykim78
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 and wear a 38C bra. Currently I'm about 155 and plan on losing more weight as well. I am debating if I should get implants to make me feel better about myself. I have been exercising, eating right, and making lots of positive life changes in the last 2 years. I was just wondering how others felt about implants. Ladies and gentlemen, please share your thoughts with me. :) What do you think about real boobs vs. implants?

I had a lot of the same issues/concerns and I got them. I shopped doctors and made an informed decision. I love mine and I have never regretted it. If you do choose to do it make sure you buy the insurance policy ( only $100 bucks for 10 years) and hire a qualified trainer to help you rebuild your upper body strength.

Go for it gurl! :happy:

I'm confident in my plastic surgeon who did my tummy tuck after a botched c-section. I have no concerns with using him again for another surgery. I have heard about the insurance as well and I think that's a great idea. Thanks!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.
    But it will makes other feel better about her...
  • curvykim78
    Options
    What about a breast lift instead?

I want larger in size. I'm finished having kids and my breast are deflating. My plastic surgeon said I can do implants if I would like to and he would suggest doing a lift as well.
  • kibby12
    kibby12 Posts: 32
    Options
    What size are you thinking of going up to? I'm naturally DDD & man, let me tell you, it's basically impossible to find clothes that fit there & don't make my waist disappear.

& there's no such thing as cute, inexpensive bras anymore once you're into those sizes.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally a 36 DDD and I would LOVE to be a freaking 36 C. It's impossible to find clothes that fit my small waist and HUGE chest. It's not fun...
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im considering it one day, to even up. i'm very odd. and i can't wear certain clothes because its obvious. which i hate. but im not sure. im terrified by the idea of surgery, and all the horror stories about them bursting. i dont want them to LOOK fake.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally a 36 DDD and I would LOVE to be a freaking 36 C. It's impossible to find clothes that fit my small waist and HUGE chest. It's not fun...
    *gasp* Who are you?