Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options

Replies

• kpittman0612
    Options
    I am actually going for a consultation to a plastic surgeon for a lift as well as a reduction! I would love to be a nice B or C. These D's are way too large and saggy!!!
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had expected mine to shrink a bit when I lost weight, but I'm nearly at a 20 pound loss and they went from a size 34C to 32DD. Holy Boobs Batman!
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Being a 36 FF I will be happy if and when they go down. They make you look bigger and no clothes fit correctly, you tend to buy bigger sizes to fit them. Oh and dresses.....my bottom half fits nicely into a size 10-12 dress/skirt, but my top has to go into size 18 20.
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I will be soooooo happy when I drop a couple cup sizes. And my friends feel the same, LOL. None of us like having big breasts, especially my best friend who is 5'0 and wears a 38G.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I used to think my 36C was a perfect size, until I started running. Now I would like them smaller, they just get in the way.
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! i wish mine would shrink, i'm blessed to lose all my weight in my midsection, but my chest stays. i'm at a 34E right now.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I want mine to shrink too.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Heresy!

YOU carry these things around day after day!! (hey, I would personally consider it a good deed and perhaps you could earn yourself another patch!)

My size is on the "special charts"~ so yeah, I'd LOVE to be a C or D!!!

Ditto^^

Ginormoboobs equate to:
    Awkward family hugs
    Knocking things over on the table
    Avoiding restaurant booths, or else setting the girls on the table
    Random stains on way too many shirts to count
    Camis under EVERYTHING
    Boob sweat - Yea I know, even little ones can do this, but it's worse the bigger they are
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    You are not alone! When I volunteered with teenage girls they would say they wanted their chest to grow. As a woman with a large chest I told them to be careful what they wish. With big boobs you always look fatter, no pretty blouses for you. You have to buy larger size tops to fit them and they don't fit the rest of you. if you are smaller you fit everything and there are ways to make them look bigger! What I can't figure out is why, in large sizes, they have push up or padding? They are already big and in most bras are up there saying hi!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk with weight loss but not enough! I went from a 40G to a 32D. Do you know (some of you probably do) how hard it is to find a 32D size bra?? I have been looking for a tan 32D for months now so I can wear white shirts and haven't had any luck. I would love for mine to downsize even more, but its the one thing my husband complains about with my weight loss, the loss of the boobs. *sigh*
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Not crazy at all - mine aren't shrinking, they're an F or G size. I will be booking myself in for a breast reduction (another one!) if they don't reduce when I reach my goal weight.

Ideally, I'd like to be a B or C cup maximum. I don't think you can ever look slim with very large breasts and I personally don't understand why some women choose enormous implants, they look fake.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    no!
    Mine have gone down 2 inches, I am SO happy!!! At my healthiest I was a DD cup.
    I want to be in proportion, lol, not like I'm about to apply for a job at hooters.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I feel like people with smaller boobs always look thinner. I'm probably a full C, and while that is kind of a "normal" size, what I would give to be a B!!! So no - you're not the only one!

I definitely think smaller boobs makes you look thinner... but... I love my boobs, and I'm hoping they don't shrink too much. So far I haven't lost much from them... but you know, I think I'd like my body better with bigger boobs than smaller ones.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Grow your own buddy! See how you like carrying 'em around!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I also would love the option of not having to wear a bra........and even more than that.......I would LOVE to be comfortable in a bra.......HATE BRAS!!!!!:sad: :grumble: :tongue:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I think women who actually have big boobs always want smaller ones. Sure they are great to look at but I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs. I'm a DDD and I hope I can get down to a D or a full C. That would be glorious. No more back problems!
  • Rebel73
    Rebel73 Posts: 12
    Options
    This post is worthless without pics! :-)
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    No you are not. I totally hate my boobs. I hope they will be the first thing to go.
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I bought the biggest bra I've ever owned a week ago...E cups. I've lost weight and yet my boobs still want to get bigger. I would love to go back down to a D...yeah that would be nice. Hopefully I'll get there someday in the not so far off future..
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    Options
    your not the only one. i feel the same way. the more weight that is lost the smaller your breasts with get, trust me that is what happened to me.i was c cup at one time,i came down 60 lbs and my cup size went down to a a/b cup. breasts are fatty tissue. that is all that they are. take a look at fitness models that have very low body fat, they have no breasts naturally, they all for the most part have breast implants. (no thank you to breast implants, i will stick with small healty breasts) :smile: