worst foods you used to eat

Options

Replies

• amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Drinking my calories. I'm pretty sure it was the sweet and creamy coffee drinks and regular soda that got me. My first real job was in an office right over a coffee shop. i didnt get the coffee drinks everyday, but since I had no clue about calories, it didn't even occur to me that they could be contributing to weight gain ( and lack of weight loss even with working out ).

I still have them but only once in a while. But they don't sound half as tasty now that i know they can be 1/3 my daily calorie allowance
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Big macs with extra "secret" sauce.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    pork rinds
  • MissArielLauren
    Options
    CHIPS, Oreos, coffee cakes, Reese cups and anything I could put bbq sauce on (Sweet Baby Ray's lol)....
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Spicy chicken burger, large fries, extra bacon, and a coke.
    Thank goodness they switched to new fries that I hate, made it easy to stop going! If memory serves me right, it came out to roughly 1500 cals.
  • missnvy
    missnvy Posts: 3
    Options
    The rolls they bring to your table at a buffet. 180 calories for 1 roll!!!! I used to eat 6 with my meal!!!
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter chips you use for cookies. Geez, I can eat that whole bag by myself and they never made it in the cookies! Also, orange chicken from Panda Express. OMG I loved those! Soooo bad for you though.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    chocolate, panera bread mac n cheese (SO GOOD!), pizza with white sauce & dipped in ranch, fettuccini alfredo, taco bell crunch wrap, taco bell cheese quesadilla with extra jalapeno sauce (i love taco bell haha), motzerella sticks, fast food burgers, hostess chocolate covered mini donuts... the list could go on and on....
  • chell1717
    Options
    Oh there are to many to list lol but Pizza is the top of that list right now!!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Big takeaway-style pizzas. Now, I check pizzas in the shop regularly and have to work hard to find one that won't take me over my daily calorie allowance in one sitting - little snack-sized ones are the answer.

That said, I used to eat around 4000 calories a day. One big pizza was only a small percentage of what I ate during the day. Usually, I'd eat it in the evening and have a share-sized bag of chocolate or a couple of bars as dessert - that was after a full roast meal for lunch.
  • jcan1588
    jcan1588 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A "fat sandwhich" which was french fries, poppers, mozzarella sticks, cheese, ketchup, lettuce and tomato on a sub roll
  • Nokarot
    Nokarot Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Triple Baconator from Wendys, anyone?

Only had it once or twice, but I always felt like an idiot afterwards. It tastes really good but I knew I was making a mistake, especially because I lacked portion control. At the time, it was impossible to pick up a burger and not finish it.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think perhaps the worst, but not very often, was the jam and cream donuts from our local bakery... I have no idea what the calories are but all the ingredients add up to BAD plus they're huge! One would be a whole meal easily but i anaged to stuff it in after dinner!! :D

Sort of regular worst (perhaps once every couple of weeks) would be KFC

Daily bad stuff would be carbs, carbs and more carbs - with a not so healthy serving of dairy i.e: pasta, rice, potatoes, grains, butter, cream, full cream milk and lots of CHEESE - on everything I could make it work with (like any/all of the carbs!!!)
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    the very worst...probably pizza. I'm economical with money, so I'd wait for a good deal. Usually two large pizzas, 1.25 drink and garlic bread. Then I'd eat the garlic bread and probably a whole pizza in one sitting. The drink would be diet whatever and I'd leave that til tomorrow. But I'd likely have 'just another piece' of pizza just as it was getting cold.

Garlic bread on its own was another (though thankfully not that often). Hey its a dollar in the supermarket..lets get it for a SNACK! O.o one slice has 70 odd calories..and there are about 10 in a stick. Some times I'd have TWO snacks in the day.

Ice cream was another, though I didn't have proper meals around that. I'd have ice cream for lunch, and afternoon tea..and hey..lets have some more for tea. I'm going to eat it anyway. So why not ALL AT ONCE! (honestly, that way of thinking bugs me. I know it will be there tomorrow, so why is there this ungodly urge to scarf it down NOW??)
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    oh goodness...every morning for breakfast I'd have this frozen thing with pancakes and sausage (which came out all soggy and nasty but I loved it anyways) and I believe that its around 500 cals with a boatload of carbs and fat. For lunch, I used to buy it at school so it'd be anything really...typically some kind of fatty meat and white bread. Then as a SNACK I'd come home and eat either a teriyaki chicken and rice bowl (about 500 cals) or a container of easy mac or a hot dog (no bun so that wasn't quite as bad). And for dinner, I'd usually prefer to have either mac n cheese, orange chicken, or some other nasty unhealthy food. Occasionally I'd eat some broccoli if and ONLY if it was covered in cheese...yup healthy choices from the start over here!!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Spicy chicken burger, large fries, extra bacon, and a coke.
    Thank goodness they switched to new fries that I hate, made it easy to stop going! If memory serves me right, it came out to roughly 1500 cals.

A friend took me for lunch there last week, and I had that and nearly cried after lunch because I had eaten more than my allowance for lunch, and I was hungry 20 minutes later. Then another friend took me for dinner and suckered me into sharing a pizza with him. D: Such bad influences my friends are, haha.
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    4 large maple bars a week, a bag of licorice and at least 2 large bags of chips!!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    cream cheese won tons! there so delicious but they have too many calories in them for just one. everything from taco bell and Wendy's I have to stay away from those places >.<
  • logoode_
    logoode_ Posts: 21
    Options
    I used to work at Dennys.... free food at lunch, nuff said.

Once I quit I seriously noticed having more energy.
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chips, Chips and Chips.