Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options
12346»

Replies

• k2glam
    k2glam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want a reduction so bad! I am a Double D and no matter how much weight I loose they dont go down. I would love to be a C or a full B for that matter, I like the small boobs big butt look.....lol
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    A while back I was 170 pounds wearing a 34K. <not a typo

I had reduction surgery, single best thing I ever did for myself. The girls had increased only slightly with the weight I gained since the reduction, but as I lose weight they are getting somewhat smaller again. Happy dance! So no, you aren't alone!

Edited to add that FYI, going from a 34K to 34D is roughly 8 pounds. :noway:
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I'm with you I would love some smaller breasticles. I swear I'd be 3 sizes smaller if my knockers weren't so huge
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I want smaller boobs, not to much but at least a cup smaller. 34 E here would like to be a 34 D
  • hayleems
    hayleems Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you ;)
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    Options
    I want smaller boobs, not to much but at least a cup smaller. 34 E here would like to be a 34 D
    wow, you have lost sooo much weight, high five to you ms beautiful lady. breast are fatty tissue they should get smaller the smaller that you get. i had came down 60 lbs, starting at 180lbs i got down to 125 (im only 5'2) i went from a c cup to a a/ b cup,i had no problem with that either. you keep reaching for the stars like you are and you will keep on shining. amazing accompliment.
  • cateyes00
    Options
    I am right there with you ;)
    beautiful pic!!!!
  • sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'd love nothing more than to go down two cup sizes. For health reasons, for fitness reasons. I can't jog simply because my boobs are too big!
  • cateyes00
    Options
    I want a reduction so bad! I am a Double D and no matter how much weight I loose they dont go down. I would love to be a C or a full B for that matter, I like the small boobs big butt look.....lol
    breasts are fatty tissue. with weight loss, your breast should come down as well. i was 180 two years ago (i am 5'2) when i lost 60 my breast also came down. i was a c cup and i went down to a a/ b cup.i had no problem with that either. when lossing weight, you will loss it everywhere, even in your feet. i went from a size 7 in shoe (some shoes) to a 6 1/2 (in some shoes. keep on workin at it and it will come. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINg happens over night.
  • cateyes00
    Options
    I'd love nothing more than to go down two cup sizes. For health reasons, for fitness reasons. I can't jog simply because my boobs are too big!
    you are a beautiful woman ,keep reaching for the stars , keep pushin on and your breasts should come down as well.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    wow, you have lost sooo much weight, high five to you ms beautiful lady. breast are fatty tissue they should get smaller the smaller that you get. i had came down 60 lbs, starting at 180lbs i got down to 125 (im only 5'2) i went from a c cup to a a/ b cup,i had no problem with that either. you keep reaching for the stars like you are and you will keep on shining. amazing accompliment.

Thank you, but I doubt I'll ever lose my boobs, I've done everything I'm suppose to do and I've went up a cup size instead of down :/... At the age of 14 I was wearing a D cup and by time High school I was a DD. I doubt I'll ever see a C lol.
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been busty most of my life... I was a C cup by 13! And who knows what I was in high school since I forced my girls into a D cup for years before finally getting properly fitted and was told to wear a 38G!

I plan on getting a reduction some time in the future. I had a consultation 10 years ago and the surgeon told me to wait and see if I'll want kids, as it will affect breastfeeding. Well, I wish I had done it back then, because I'm still not ready for kids and I could have spared myself 10 years of these heavy, obtrusive boulders on my chest that cause back-pain AND make it uncomfortable to do a lot of exercises (jogging is out of the question, and forget jumping jacks).

A real C or D cup is my ultimate goal.
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I'd KILL to lose some of my boobs! I've had bigger boobs for as long as I can remember. I'm a 38DD right now(193lbs, 5'4), and by the end of my weight loss, I'd like to be between a C or a D. Not to small, but no to big either. I am having back problems with the weight of them, but I don't want to get a reduction until after having kids. So my best bet for now is losing weight, and seeing how much will come off. Here's hoping I'll shrink a size or two...
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    My main problem with my boobs was using it as an excuse NOT to be active, and they actually tricked me into being 'okay' with a high number on the scale, because I figured they were so heavy. They didn't let me 'see' my weight gain during university, and I ended up being totally shocked by photos of myself!

So the things I suggest to the bustier girls around here, invest in a GOOD sports bra (I go to bravissimo.com - it's very expensive and you have to pay $10 shipping) but they DO fit and they do work. I am a G-cup and I can run, jump-rope, jumping jacks, anything I want without discomfort!