• mfanyafujo
    mfanyafujo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Me! Born and raised.
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    Options
    Me! Born and raised.
    i absouletely love it here. not born and raised but will be living here the rest of my life. orginally from chicago
  • CoolMom85
    Options
    Hello!

I moved to florida from NJ 4 years ago to Ocala. My parents retired there. I still havent had a chance to explore this state.
  • Krystallee16
    Options
    Born in NYC.. Moved to FL when I was 13.. Moved back to NY at 18. I visit though since my most of my family is there.
  • cateyes00
    Options
    Hello!

I moved to florida from NJ 4 years ago to Ocala. My parents retired there. I still havent had a chance to explore this state.
    dont feel bad, since i have moved down here almost 3 years ago, i really havent had to chance to explore this beautiful state either but my time will come. but still in all i love this sunshine state of fl
  • cateyes00
    Options
    Born in NYC.. Moved to FL when I was 13.. Moved back to NY at 18. I visit though since my most of my family is there.
    i can completely understand the whole thing about moving back to your home town because of family. i have nobody down here in florida but me, my man and my kids
  • Nessap08
    Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • cateyes00
    Options
    ME! where you from girl? and do you like florida?
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    ME! I'm one of the rare Florida Crackers :) Im getting the hell outta here soon tho, Moving to Australia to be with the hubby :)
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me. I live just outside of Orlando. But, I.m a party pooper.... Hate it here, can't wait to leave in the fall back near the beautiful mountains. When I first came here someone told me that you either love FL or you hate it. I have since found that to be true.
  • floridacna
    Options
    I'm in Florida....here to stay this time!
  • theUTiger
    Options
    South Florida born and raised!
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    Born & Raised , but ready to get out of here lol its time for a change !
  • cateyes00
    Options
    Me. I live just outside of Orlando. But, I.m a party pooper.... Hate it here, can't wait to leave in the fall back near the beautiful mountains. When I first came here someone told me that you either love FL or you hate it. I have since found that to be true.
    i am here in orlando. i know what you mean about either hating it or loving it. my boyfriend HATES it here with a passion. he would go back to chicago in a MINUTE if i was for it. i love it here. the first time i moved to fl i moved to miami i never wanted to move back up north to chicago, but due to situations, i had to move back up north. i finally am back here in fl and love it here. what i dont LOVE is how CRAZY the people drive here and alot people are just rude,but i dont let that control me.
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    I was born and raised in Miami and I hated it the drivers are horrible and people are extremely rude, I now live in South west Fl and I love it up here but I am ready to move up north and out of FL
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Orlando!

Been here 9 years and definitely have a love/hate relationship with it. A lot has to do with what part of town I'm living in. Currently in the LOVE phase... we'll see how long it lasts.
  • Sulli1999
    Options
    I'm living in Central Florida (Orlando area), it will be 10 years for me this August. I have to say, I'm finally adjusting to the area and enjoying the large variety of outdoor activities we have to pick from.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I moved here from MA almost 2 years ago :) welcome luv
  • sdm329
    sdm329 Posts: 57
    Options
    Outside of Orlando, too. Moved down here from MI when I was 12. Most of my family is here and so are my kids, so I won't be going any where anytime soon. BTW - I love it here.
  • Sulli1999
    Options
    :happy: Me too...
    Orlando!

Been here 9 years and definitely have a love/hate relationship with it. A lot has to do with what part of town I'm living in. Currently in the LOVE phase... we'll see how long it lasts.