Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• KatyBugs1724
    Options
    me myself and I....I'm a lone wolf lol. My big black beast of a dog used to share my bed, but when I changed my duvet to white his shedding was pretty noticeable and that was it for him!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I sleep with about 12 pillows, a sponge bob pillow, a scooby pillow, & a giant pooh doll that I've had since I was 4.
    It's comfy. There's room for more of course.
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just me, down comforter and 3 pillows...and since my Blackberry is my alarm clock, it's next to my water bottle on the nightstand. Talking about sleep, that's where I'm heading off to now.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    No one!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My wife, two border collies, a dachshund, a cat, a kindle, or any combination thereof.
  • anniebeeee
    Options
    My 106 pound black lab, 8 pillows, a body pillow, and the boyfriend when he stays over :D
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My Wife, Two regular pillows, a body pillow, any number of our six cats and occasionally one of the dogs if they can get up without getting caught.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Just lonely old me in a queen bed
  • angelashay42
    Options
    My husband and our Terrier-mix Casey curled up under the covers between us. Sometimes when she gets hot, she scoots up and puts her head on my pillow. I wake up to her snoring in my face. <3
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been sharing my bed with an everchanging parade of stuffed animals. One night it's Prancer the Reindeer and Jake the Duck. The next it's Pinky the Flamingo and Rudolf the Reindeer (no relation to Rudolph the red-nosed guy). Another night it's Nanook the Husky and Curious George.

I just never know.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My pillow and a mini Toon Link beanie baby....*forever alone* ;~; haha.
  • Maisietotes
    Maisietotes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Husband, two bears and a penguin. Very cosy and cuddly.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My daughter and a dolphin
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    The Hub. 2 cats. 10 pillows. most important my blanket ;)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Three pillows, hubby, and an obese cat to keep our feet warm. :laugh:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My three dogs. One takes the space next to me, one sleeps on my chest, and the other sleeps on my feet.

How I manage to sleep like this is beyond me.
  • stringqueen16
    Options
    My 100lb English Golden Retriever, Oliver. He puts his paws against the wall and his back against me and he pushes me until he has enough room, so I'm an afterthought to the superior canine :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    husband, 13 pound cat, too many pillows...and if a thunder storm..2 little dogs..at about 5# ea.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My pillow and my blanket, my phone and the remote...and usually im on the couch because my bed (which is brand freaking new) hurts my back :/

use to have my huge fat cat abby..but she passed away about 3 years ago :( still miss her.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I have a California King, so there's loads of room, sometimes it's just me, sometimes it's me and the two pitties, sometimes the elderly dachsund cross will join us (but usually she's the one that stays on the dog bed at the foot of the bed)

Sometimes my daughter if she's having a nightmare, or just want's to cuddle with mommy.