What is your next week goal?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Not lose weight. I have still managed to drop almost 4lbs since hitting my goal weight. I just bought a bunch more of new clothes in the last 1 1/2 - 2 months and I don't want to outgrow those!! I have had to buy and RE-buy clothes 4 times since my weight loss journey started. I thought it was frustrating when stuff was too tight, it gets annoying buying all new stuff and eventually it's too big!

Also re-introduce more calorie dense foods, but good cals. Really, I don't need to eat all those salads day after day anymore. I will be ok without a salad here and there.
  • heatherjenea
    Options
    My goal for this week is to just keep pushing myself :) Weigh in tomorrow and I am excited!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    To not sress eat because my wedding is next weekend and I have not been eating well this week. Turning to food is a very bad thing for me.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :flowerforyou: How exciting!

You will be just fine, keep telling yourself that. Remind yourself as much as you can .. "you can do it!"
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get onto the second lap of my run next Saturday. It's a mile a lap, and I don't see myself running the full two miles but I got up to a full mile last week so I'm extending the distance. Two miles is my next target.
  • tlk2sprkle
    tlk2sprkle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AWESOME !
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    3 days of weight lifting... Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday.

I failed last week because my weekend had the most homework I have ever experienced plus a ton of work hours due to boss being out of town.

I'm proud to get 30 min X 3 in for the week while doing school & work full time!

Summer will definitely be easier. :happy:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    To lose one pound! Make some memories with family and keep working on NOT making food the focus of our gatherings!
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine is just not to let stress from my job affect my workout schedule and my eating habits - last week kicked my *kitten* pretty hard :(
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    mine is to drink more water, tea instead of coffee, salads & fruits:wink:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    4 days of lifting, try to get my eating under control, no wine!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    In 2 weeks MFP will tell me, and all my friends, that I have logged on for 365 days in a row. That is an accomplishment in many people's eyes... and yes, mine too... 3 weeks ago I was at about 65 - 68 pounds lost and thought... oh, well, I don't really need a "big number" milestone at my 1 year... but now that I'm 74 pounds down.... YES I DO!

All I'm striving for in the next 2 weeks, is AT LEAST 1 pound lost. I would like to be able to say 75 pounds down in 1 year... just sounds better than 74 pounds down in one year... (well, not really!) :)

I, of course, have other goals, making it through week 5 of c25k and keeping Jillian's 30day shred incorporated into my workouts...even if I only do that every other day... (because I had let the dust start to pile up on that DVD cover)... and to strive to eat more raw foods every day...

BUT I WILL BE CONTENT with 1 pound loss!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    mine is to keep my weight level because I hit my goal this morning.
    Woohoo! 60 pounds! Congratulations! I'm 2 pounds away. When I reach that my goal is to eat a box of oreos :D
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • fleabert18
    Options
    Drink more water and eat more veggies.
  • laccy40
    laccy40 Posts: 136
    Options
    Way to go Charlie Barlie! My goal is to reduce my fat percentage to around 30% and up my protein to about 25%.
  • kdickey31
    kdickey31 Posts: 27
    Options
    to weigh myself and be in the 150's even its 159.9!!! Only 2 pounds away!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I have two!

1. Try a class at the new CrossFit gym that opened in my town last week.
    2. Get outside and run instead of doing only indoor workouts!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: YAAY congrats, i cant wait to hit mine!

THANK YOU .......YOU WILL JUST KEEP GOING AND HAVE PATIENCE !!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    mine is to loose 2lbs then im lower weight than my husband and on wii fit 'IDEAL' instead of overweight!!!- THAT WOULD BE A HUGE SUCCESS!!!! x
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Congratulations!!