Who's gonna use new body for something interesting?

Options

Replies

• HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I will for sure do the Warrior Dash, The Dirty Girl and the Tough Mudder.
    Clearly I like to play in mud and get dirty.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy things and then put them down. Exactly what my new body was meant to do :)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'd like to compete once I get my body haha :) I give myself 1 year to get in shape and maybe another half a year to just get in amazing condition.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I just wanna know that when I drop it like it's hot, I can get my hot *kitten* back up! Nothing else matters, really.

LMAO... love it!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    wants to be a belly dancer :blushing:

start now! so fun!!!!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I want more strength to be able to snowboard or whatever activity I want to do for as long as I want without my body wearing out on me!
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl in the IT field. I just want to be able to drag parts around with the same ease as my coworkers :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Im going to rock mine down a beach in total MILF style? Does that count? Cause Im gonna

I think it counts, just because I will be doing it as well!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I mostly just want to train my daughter to have an appropriate relationship food. Thanks to the "hating" Ive done towards my own body, she now asks if clothes make her look fat, and says she cant eat certain things cus she doesnt want to get fat. She is only 6! Besides that, I would love to be able to knock the socks off my ex and show him just what he let go! lol
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I will complete... and compete... in a triathalon!

Always wanted to be a runner... but, I'll be glad when that's a choice, b/c I can run instead of dreaming about running.

Ziplining and sky diving!!

Rock climbing looks awesome... that's definitely on my list!

To walk down a hallway, get compliments and trust & agree with them.

Oh, yeah, my bucket list for this year includes dancing a tango with a hot man!! That'd be great too... Lots of things could be better with a hot body... (mine and whomever's I am 'dancing' with! Ha!)

*** LOL ***
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Pro-Cheerleader!

I'm looking to either audition for Cowboys, Jaguars, or Falcons next year.
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not really interesting other than to simply look at myself in the mirror each day knowing that I completed the weight loss journey that I started! It's not bad having co-workers tell me how good I look either ;)
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    This might be one of the best questions I've seen on MFP so far! Some GREAT answers.

After maintaining for over five years, I've enjoyed the small clothes and the bathing suit thing... Oh, and reunions - priceless!

But the things that have been the most rewarding are teaching fitness classes and encouraging others to lead healthier lifestyles. Seeing the light bulb go off in others is just so cool. As is seeing their faces when those pounds are dropping.

One of the best things about being at a healthy weight is having the energy to do more and be more. It doesn't solve all of life's problems, but it sure does give you more energy to tackle them!
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    if im being honest, i would LOVE to model. nothing fully nude, just sexy, comfortable in my own skin, me.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    BDSM/fet modeling, and marketing. Yep. Sex sells.

oh, and i'll be fabulously healthy....

I second the BDSM!! Well.......... not the modeling part.......... :blushing:
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Look hot for a show I am doing in August. I play music and our band is doing a benefit concert and it's a three day event and every band in Central Virginia is donating their time. It's going to be so much fun, and I will buy a cute sundress to wear on stage and pretty high heels to match. Then I will change into my new little white shorts that I am going to buy right before.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join the midget circus and make cotton candy while I trapeze across a pool of Basking sharks and weasels.

hey same -goal twins!
  • BeckyProctor
    BeckyProctor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to go snow skiing with my husband and sons.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Considered trying modeling but i have nowhere near the body or facial aesthetics needed
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Look at my 6 six pack in the mirror. :)
    Hey when you never had abs for the first 41 years of your life than all the sudden you do at 42, its hard not to just stand in front of the mirror and stare at them trying to fiquire out if their real or not!! :bigsmile: