Replies

• annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Mine are fake but are under the muscle and look and feel real except for being symmetrical (which most real boobs arent). i went from a 32B to a 32DD and i love them. i think the only times fake boobs look bad is if its over the muscle, or if there is a big gap in between them.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like whatever boobs I'm allowed to touch, big or small, real or fake
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Just being honest, but fake/real big/smallakds no diff to me....the most important thing is nipple sensitivity.....if they arent sensjtive its all its all window dressing

This guy knows what counts! (from a woman) :wink: PS: After losing all this weight I was really unhappy, had under muscle implants (restored to my former size). DH says they are firmer, but likes them just fine.
  • ShannonKristine
    Options
    Just being honest, but fake/real big/smallakds no diff to me....the most important thing is nipple sensitivity.....if they arent sensjtive its all its all window dressing

AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    I prefer fake boobs then really small boobs though
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Santa Claus is big & fake, but everybody loves him!
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can see why guys' reactions might seem confusing, but consider this:

A woman in a tight dress with big fake boobies is eye catching.

Someone walking down the street dressed as a clown is also eye catching.

:laugh:

Fake boobies are like a fantastic trailer for a movie which turns out to be crap.

WOW I have fake boobs and am not crap... most men are going to tell you what you want to here.. just sayin!

Another thing don't judge a book by its cover...
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to a guy on a fake boob, or even a guy looking at a fake boob.

Joking of course, but on a serious note, i'm over weight
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Well I would not have them done on myself but I am not fussy as boobs are boobs and I only get to feel 1 set now so as long as they look good I don't care.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Unless you're a really undiscerning guy, the following almost always applies:

It's not about size, it's about shape.

Most guys will prefer smaller pretty breasts to giant 'all over the place' ones or obvious fakes.

Do you have proof of this because biology says that most men are naturally attracted to larger breasts because the primal instinct in them says "Large breasts=plenty of milk to help offspring survive"
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers big boobs, natural or enhanced. I wear a 36A. Go figure.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I can see why guys' reactions might seem confusing, but consider this:

A woman in a tight dress with big fake boobies is eye catching.

Someone walking down the street dressed as a clown is also eye catching.

:laugh:

Fake boobies are like a fantastic trailer for a movie which turns out to be crap.

WOW I have fake boobs and am not crap... most men are going to tell you what you want to here.. just sayin!

Another thing don't judge a book by its cover...

I think the same thing when i see all these women saying their men dont like fake breasts...of course thats what they are going to tell you! d'uuhh
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I get very frustrated by this conversation. If you have nursed four kids, at which point you were a double D and then raised them kids and shrunk down to a small A , IT LOOKS REALLY BAD. And no one isn"t going to say the fixed ones aren't a huge improvement. Esthetically and for self confidence, I mean the national geographic aborigines are interesting but that look doesn't really work with our fashion. I don't think they feel too weird, no one ever complained, quite the contrary. ( Not that there's been a lot of "No Ones")
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    real > fake
  • abradley114
    abradley114 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just from experience my boyfriend was totally against them at first and once i got them he loved them! I went from an A to a C i love them. Don't go too big cause they will make u look fake make sure you have a great surgeon DONT go to stracs! & its up to you not a guy :) Plus most guys that say they don't like fake boobs havnt even gotten a chance to play with them and if they did they were prob to hard.. if you can go with silicone they are more natural and top faster! (you have to be a certain age for silicone)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I don't care either way, what ever a woman is comfortable with in herself. Men love boobies they are what make the world go round. You seen one you want to see the rest of them,lol.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This conversation is grossing me out.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    They look great, and I'm sure they're fun to play with, but it's really unnecessary. IMO
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I like whatever boobs I'm allowed to touch, big or small, real or fake

Hahaha!!! Nice!