Anyone over 300lbs but MOTIVATED?

Options
I'm currently at 319 but I'm so ready to lose! I'd like to add more friends in my weight range, if possible. Or close to it. Whatever. I don't discriminate against all you 200-something lb skinny-minnies. lol :)

Replies

• Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm at 300lbs right now. Hoping to eventually get down to 150lbs. I will add you!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i just started 3-28-12. and was 398 lb. good luck and hope to hear things soon.
  • bethanyrmiles
    Options
    Ok - so I started at 269 3 weeks ago - Never been called a skinny minnie before! :happy: I have lost 10.5 pounds but still have 114 to go - would love to loose 5 more than that if I can. I am very motivated and do zumba 3-4 times a week as well as walking and some (little) running two or three times a week. I would love to be at my target weight no later than this time next year.
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 324 and always looking for new friends! Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm also in this group. New to the website but I've been using the MFP iPhone app for a month now and love it. Anyone can add me I'm always looking for some motivational friends!
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 281...but I started at 293 if you guys wanna add me. :happy:
  • Missjazzibabi
    Options
    Im at 327 ....add me :wink:
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    I started at 350... still have quite a ways to go before my goal weight... Feel free to add me. I'm supportive when i'm not being snarky ;)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    390, right here!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Well over the 300 mark here! I am very motivated! I will add you! : )
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Here here!

Looking for people who truly want to change and put in the effort. If that is you please add me! I'm a great encourager and would love the same in you.

Let's do this!
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm over too.........and very motivated to lose 100 + lbs!!! It's our time to shine because we deseve it!!

And always looking for support.........anyone please feel free to add me!
  • thordisintho
    thordisintho Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 291 but started at 308 last July, I'm gonna do this now!
  • sweetmspea
    Options
    I started at 330 and i am now down to 300.4 lbs. Add me too. It has been years since I have been under 300 lbs, can't wait until i break that 300 range. I will be celebrating like crazy!! Good luck and God bless everyone. We can do this!!!!!!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Started at 326 back in Jan .. currently 294, adding you.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My homies! ;) I started at 315...as of today, 292.3. I've been struggling for a few weeks and keep losing and gaining the same few pounds, but I'm still motivated and determined to stop wasting time.

Add me for support.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    300.0! I have most of you on my list! Add me! (It's a PITA to do this task on the phone.)
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I believe I have friend requested all of you! We are gonna kick fat's BUTT together!

Remember: Sweat is fat crying.
  • ariannasgrandma
    Options
    Really would love for you to add me...I need motivation and can also motivate. Weighed in this am at 342...had horrible weekend with food and really wanna break under 300 by august....Good Luck in what ever you try and do!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: