NHL Playoffs..

Options
Who's watching and who are you rooting for? Keep it friendly please!

NY Rangers fan here :glasses:

Replies

• katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm watching!! I'm a huge sports fan!

I'm rooting for the Red Wings and New Jersey. I have a huge painting of Martin Brodeur on my living room wall lol! :laugh:
  • tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm watching!! I'm a huge sports fan!

I'm rooting for the Red Wings and New Jersey. I have a huge painting of Martin Brodeur on my living room wall lol! :laugh:
    Redwings are surprising me with how they are playing vs the preds.. But the 2 teams I am most surprised by are the Kings and the Flyers utter domination of the Pens
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Got the Boston game on and it's hard to root for either team but I hope Boston loses.
    I am a Flyers fan and hoping for the sweep on Wednesday night. Cindy Crosby and the Penguins are going down.
  • tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    Got the Boston game on and it's hard to root for either team but I hope Boston loses.
    I am a Flyers fan and hoping for the sweep on Wednesday night. Cindy Crosby and the Penguins are going down.
    Not something I say often.. But I hope the flyers destroy the pens and send Crosby home crying :sad:
  • jcriscuolo
    Options
    Just switched to the Rangers game.
    I know what you mean, TZ. It's hard for me to root for the Rangers, too.
    The Flyers and Rangers is a classic rivalry going all the way back to "Duuuuguayyyyyyy".
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Bruins...#keepthecup
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Flyers! I've been a huge Flyers fan since I was around 9 or 10, back in the days of Lindros, Hextall, LeClair, Desjardins, etc.
  • Tamitex
    Tamitex Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm watching. I'm from NE so I am a Bruins fan. Go B's! Don't hold it against me :)
  • Tamitex
    Tamitex Posts: 11
    Options
    Bruins...#keepthecup

Yes sir!
  • jcriscuolo
    Options
    Flyers! I've been a huge Flyers fan since I was around 9 or 10, back in the days of Lindros, Hextall, LeClair, Desjardins, etc.
    You got to see the good years. Hextall was awesome. I took my son to the Flyers/Rangers alumni game at the Winter Classic this year and it was an incredible experience. Lindros and Clarke on the same team. And Bernie making a couple of saves.
    Duguay showing some class by shooting the puck into Bernie's pads on a breakaway.
  • jdenny6
    jdenny6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    GOO CANUCKKKSSSSS!!! Though unfortunately it's hard to have faith when you're down 3-0 in the series. BUT at least we didn't lose 8-4...
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    C-A-P-S, caps, caps, caps!!!!!
  • jcriscuolo
    Options
    GOO CANUCKKKSSSSS!!! Though unfortunately it's hard to have faith when you're down 3-0 in the series. BUT at least we didn't lose 8-4...

That's right. Flyers crushed the Pens TWICE in a row.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well my Hurricans had another terrible year so pulling for Philly right now. Can't stand Pitt!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lets go Flyers!!!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Loved them all!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Definately not rooting for the Pens. Lmao.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Go Blackhawks!
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options

And my favorite Rod Brindamourrrrrrrrrrrr!

Let's go Flyers!
  • steamlita
    steamlita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Watching Boston/Washington right now on the tube. (: