5'2" Girls

Options
Hi there! if anyone is on the short side and looking for friends/motivation on this, please let me know. Im 5'2" and in decent shape and work out daily and eat healthy, but need some motivation rather frequently - I have issues with "cheat days" as they turn into "eat everything that isnt nailed down". If you need advice or motivation I am here to help - I am always looking for new recipe or workout advice!

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I only wish I was 5'2" as I am only 4'11" so weight and clothes shopping is a never ending battle. I know how hard it is and have those cheat days too. I am trying hard to keep my motivation up which is why I joined this website. I have already lost 20 lbs but still would like to lose that last 10. Be glad to help share any ideas to keep us moving as I think that is key. Myself I am planning to get a personal trainer and bump up my routine to break this plateau.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 I have a ton to lose but most of all I have a ton of fitness goals ( Complete C25K and start heavy lifting). Feel Free to add me.
  • megarrett87
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'3". I struggle with cheat days too, I just love chocolate too much! Check out chocolatecoveredkatie.com It has "healthy" dessert recipes that help you get your chocolate fix without tons of calories. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'2".
    Guilty of being a chocoholic. :blushing:
    But I'm done with making excuses now, aiming to do a 1/2 marathon in September, so I'll be on here for a while seeking & giving motivation.
    Got 30 - 40 lbs more to lose.

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    5'2 I, too, need motivation from friends on MFP, and I try to be helpful too. Feel free to add me, all.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    me!!!... All you girls are free to add me :smile:
  • Chichimungo
    Options
    Im almost 5'3" and just came across this site today! What a great idea. Anyone feel free to add me. Im just starting my journey :(
    21119356.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me.. ;))
  • soontobeslim01
    soontobeslim01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi joined today and only 5"1 and need to lose 40lbs, not very good at exercise but will burn my cals by walking the dog longer and at a quicker pace. easy you may say with an English springer spaniel but my boy was born with no spring and i may get one eye lid open when i say walkies but soon quickly shuts again LOL!

good luck everyone :smile:

Paula
  • nightnurse2
    nightnurse2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.2 also! Feel free to add me, it's great to get support!
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hii, im 5'2 and 126lbs, not over weight but looking to lose a few lbs and tone up! Jus started 30 day shred!
    I eat far too much chocolate and rubbish! Need to get strict and motivated!!
    xx
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Im 5ft, only a couple more lbs to lose but they just WONT BUDGE haha.

Having my first cheat day this friday woohoo
    Everyone add me if you want :)
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and have about 2 stone to lose. I'm not a chocoholic but is there such thing as a pizza-and-wine-holic?? ;o)
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' I think... (I am used to cms). Welcome to add me if you like. I'm not really looking to lose much weight, just focusing on getting stronger and staying on track.
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" :D

I'm not very healthy, or fit, or anything, really. However, I'm working on it. :) I totally get you on the cheat days. The second I go over my calorie limit, that's it, everything I can find is eaten! Mind you, I made it through this weekend without binging, so I think I'm finally making progress.

Feel free to add me. Could do with some motivation from some people my own height!
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3 and weigh 126. I want to lose about 5 more lbs. Anyone who wants to be friends feel free to send me a request.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently weigh 162 - Have lost 7lbs so far. I have around 25 more to go...But I have also lost some inches too....YAY!!

Feel free to add me as I love to have new friends on here to motivate me & I will do the same...

Best of luck to you all!! :)
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 too! Here for losing weight and getting healthy. Eating away from my house usually results in accidentally mainlining calories which is disheartening.

Definitely up for mutual support; feel free to add :)
  • TheThinClub
    TheThinClub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I weigh 114.5 and have about 17 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You beat me - I'm 5'1.5" haha!
    I was off-track for a while and I definitely took some cheat days. I'm back on now, and looking for similar support. I've lost a lot of weight by actually recording!
    Good luck in your journey and feel free to friend me!