179lbs lost in one year - with pics

Options

Replies

• anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Inspired and challenged! WTG!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look great! How proud you must be of an incredible accomplishment and how great you must feel. Well done!
  • kavanderhout
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I hope I have similar success. Congrads! your hard work paid off and you look WONDERFUL and sixty pounds lost for your wife.WTG GIRL!!
  • BellaBlues1
    Options
    Awesome!
  • GrizzFoShiz
    Options
    Great job!
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look truly amazing and my i say to your wife and family what amazing people they are and how truly lucky you all are to have each other. I am just getting started and I have already suffered a set back that required me to go to the ER. I am so glad that I ran into your story . two days before i actually started using mfp I came up with the great idea to watch back episodes of biggest loser and treadmill the whole time 88minutes. the last 3 i been breaking out so bad i couldn't walk the first night my eyes were swollen shut. I took OTC meds which helped but i continued to have the problem so i went to the hospital . while naming things it could be they got to exercise and dang near fell out. imagine my shock . Now i'm on steroids that will only stop it while taking them but can increase my appetite I left the hospital not only hurt from the shot in the rear but hopeless. I 'm not gonna give up i went to the market to make more changes that i know i can live with. After reading your story i realize it's not a race slow and steady win everytime. Glad to say i had my first turkey burger tonight first to admit it's not beef but it's not awful. i have never said this I am 220 lbs 5'3 woman i want to change because i am not happy. weight hasn't been a life long battle for me but six years of avoiding dressing room mirrors, parties,pictures and events seems like a lifetime. I am a mother of 4 my oldest is away at college turned 20 today my youngest isn't yet 2, i also have a 13 and 15 yr old not to mention a husband. i look here for support. kind of hard when you are the only one fighting the battle and you are the cook in the house you have to have more than will power over a batch of brownies. thank you for sharing with us takes a lot of courage.
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look A M A Z I N G!!! Thanks for sharing with us and thanks for the encouragement to keep fighting!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspirational!
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    MamaVeronicaWorksOut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've got to agree with the crowd on this one - You look AMAZING and you are truly inspirational.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WOW!! 179lbs is more than i weigh just now. You have lost a whole person.

Awesome job!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    wow greate job! really LOVE what you done!
    Inspiration for all....
  • UpAgainstTheBackBurner
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, great job :)
    You look great ! So inspirational :)
  • Jonese84
    Jonese84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an insppiration. Way to go.
  • allipix711
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great, truly an inspiration! And good luck on your upcoming marathon, wow!
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look fantastic and you are now my inspiration!!!! thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!!
  • Sauterelle67
    Options
    good for you and congratulations!!! you are giving yourself the gift of health, bravo :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow! good for you.
  • Munjoyhillgal
    Munjoyhillgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Best MFP Story!!! Awesome job!!!!
  • willibear
    willibear Posts: 15
    Options
    you have done an awesome job. I only hope I can do as well as you have. I have stated again today, to fight the good fight, thank you for sharing your story, it makes me want to work even harder. I am very proud of the work you have done. Congratulations to you sir, JOB WELL DONE.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!