179lbs lost in one year - with pics

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING and you look fabulous! What a handsome face that was hiding in there!

Oh - and where can I get an Angry Birds Tshirt like yours? '(>)O>
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment - congratulations! And good luck at the marathon. I look forward to seeing your race report.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It is really hard for me to believe that it is the same person in before and after pictures. Absolutely fantastic. You're great man. Congrats.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    That's just phenomenal.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. You have lost more than my current weight. I love to see these kind of success stories. Just goes to show you that its possible to do mind blowing things with a lot of heart and dedication.
  • StevenLongtin
    Options
    to me you are the greatest inspiration I've seen in a post, I've only been a part of this community since 12 days ago, in a couple days I'm going to drop by my doctors office to weigh in. I personally started this new lifestyle weighing 310 and starting my intake at 2200 calories, I've been over some days, but for the most part I've been under my calories, I haven't gotten all the exercise I've wanted (a lot has been going on in my life recently) however the ball has been slowly picking up speed, just yesterday, I was early for my tattoo appointment on a busy strip, so I went for a good walk, at a nice pace. today I'm going to try walking during my breaks, at a good speed just around the building or something (2 x 15 min breaks).

thank you for this post. You did a great job!
  • 7kidsandadog
    Options
    Great Job! This is what I needed to hear this week thank you. You are an inspiration.

"You may not win the fight every day, but if you keep coming back to try, it will happen. "
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You must be so proud of yourself! You rock, thanks for sharing your pics, you truly are an inspiration.
  • Nolonger4me
    Nolonger4me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for sharing this story. I have to admit at first I was not going to read it because I thought big deal, he's a man and men loose weight so easily. Well after seeing all the replies about your story I decide to read it. OMG, what an inspirational & phenomenal story. Yesterday my journey began and your encouraging words just lit a fire beneath me. I too will have a sucess story a year later. I wish you great succes with your maintenance!!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow what a huge accomplishment and great job. You look amazing! "show up every day and fight the battle" words to remember. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • badknees29
    badknees29 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow..i can't imagine the drive you had to accomplish what you have...i have no spot for excuses in my vocabulary..thank you for sharing.
  • Kimberpee10
    Options
    Your story is AMAZING and very motivational! Thank you for sharing!:happy:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! What an inspiration you and your whole family are!!
  • fontrella
    fontrella Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look FANTASTIC! Way to go, you are an inspiration to us all. I know me!:flowerforyou:
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great job! Kudos for making the change with the whole family...that means everything! Good luck on your marathon!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to dedication. Congratulations on your huge success, that's an awesome accomplishment. I have a long journey in front of me but I know I'll get there eventually!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Holy Wow!!!! Awesome.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    TERRIFIC JOB....goes to show what dedication is made of!!!!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!