NHL Playoffs..

Options

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Not so much cheering for anyone as I am cheering against certain teams. I'm cheering against Ottawa and Vanouver, which means I'm cheering for LA and New York

Woo Hoo! Go Kings Go! Quick is on fire right now.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am a Penguins fan, but let's not talk about how they are doing right now. Alright? Good.
    I dont mind at all!! :bigsmile:
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Flyers!!

I believe the NHL playoffs are the best post season in all professional sports! I am much more interested and a bigger fan of baseball and football during the regular season but once April rolls around I am the first one on the Flyers bandwagon! (don't hate - lol)
    I love football season more but the Stanley Cup Playoffs are the best!!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    RED WINGGGGS!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Went to the Kings game last night and was SOOOOO pumped we went up 3-0 in the series. What SERIOUSLY annoyed me was the lack of common decency the trashy Kings fans that sat next to us displayed. It embarassed me to be associated with them. There were 2 Canucks fans sitting in front of our row and of course going to the other teams arena you can expect some jabs (especially if you are wearing the opposing teams jersey) but these people next to us were complete *kitten*. I almost wanted the Kings to lose just so I could tell them their bad karma was to blame.:huh:

Awesome comment. Douche bag fans ruin hockey.

Go Blues, bruins, flyers, kings, ok... All except wings and devils. Huge hockey fan and player here......
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    Just in case anyone couldn't tell already, I'm a huge Flyer fan. I want to see a sweep on Wednesday!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Went to the Kings game last night and was SOOOOO pumped we went up 3-0 in the series. What SERIOUSLY annoyed me was the lack of common decency the trashy Kings fans that sat next to us displayed. It embarassed me to be associated with them. There were 2 Canucks fans sitting in front of our row and of course going to the other teams arena you can expect some jabs (especially if you are wearing the opposing teams jersey) but these people next to us were complete *kitten*. I almost wanted the Kings to lose just so I could tell them their bad karma was to blame.:huh:

Awesome comment. Douche bag fans ruin hockey.

Go Blues, bruins, flyers, kings, ok... All except wings and devils. Huge hockey fan and player here......
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone couldn't tell already, I'm a huge Flyer fan. I want to see a sweep on Wednesday!

The game on Sunday was INSANE! Total chaos!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Red Wings baby!!! :bigsmile:
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    The game on Sunday was INSANE! Total chaos!

You know when a Red Wing fan says that it was nuts! :) I'm thinking back to the Detroit vs Colorado games that got crazy. There is no love lost between Philly and Pittsburgh.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i am a leaf fan... believe it or not tho.. i am rooting for ottawa... and chicago ^_^

Nothing wrong with that....!!!!!!! Been a leaf's fan from way back.... just hoping that they will will the sometime in my lifetime!!!

I am NOT a red wing fan but my son is a ***huge*** red wing fan! So since there is the little hecklin' about my leaf's and his wings...I usually go for the other to spice it up...lol
  • jenna0215
    jenna0215 Posts: 62
    Options
    Let's go RED WINGS!!! You MUST win tonight!!!
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Red Wings! They aren't playing very well against Nashville though...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Who's watching and who are you rooting for? Keep it friendly please!

NY Rangers fan here :glasses:

Bleeding BLUE for the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Time to dig out my Hextall jersey!!! Honestly, I think the Flyers / Penguins series is the most brutal and physical I've seen since the Hansen bros took on Oglethorpe and the boys!
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    <
    Ron Hextall is this guy's all-time favorite Flyer.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    <
    Ron Hextall is this guy's all-time favorite Flyer.

I think I'm the only Philly fan in Nebraska!!!!
  • siberianex
    siberianex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG, So many Flyers Fans....I love it!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    OMG, So many Flyers Fans....I love it!

Right behind ya! LETS GO FLYERS!!!

Philly Fans getting fit, LOVE IT!!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member