A guys 30 Day Shred Results + Pic

124»

Replies

• It is nice to see another guy that does JM. My husband does it with me. He also turned another female friend on to the 30DS and her husband does it with her. I always say JM is not no pansy work out!

You had great results. We are on WK1 of Ripped in 30.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Thanks for posting up your pic's and your take on 30 DS as a workout.

As a guy - I've been quietly doing 30 DS for about 2 months, have combined 2&3 and been doing that about 16 days. Haven't seen a lot of guys post up about it - and it's very encouraging to hear your positive feelings toward it - and see your awesome results.

I too use 5 and 8 lb weights - and I agree that if you really try and do some of the moves correctly - it's still a challenge. (frickin' chair squats with a v raise...)

I'm moving on to Ripped in 30 next week - just to mix it up. It looks similar.

I swore I wasn't going to the forum thing - but - thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comment, yeah Ripped In 30 has a lot of the same core moves with a few news ones.

Another reason I like Ripped In 30 is a lot of the "strength training" moves don't include weights...she's mostly using your own body weight. So it's an even better workout.

Both are great I guess 30 Day Shred is just the more popular title.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Looking fine!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    You look great! Well done!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Im going to show my partner this thread, he thinks my dvds are just for women! But your results are some of the best ive seen on here! Maybe he'll change his mind!

Good Work, you look great!

x
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Jillian rocks, great job!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Great job!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Looking good! Gotta love Jillian... I just started the 6 week 6 pack...
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Holy crap. That's my motivation to get back on the 30DS horse tomorrow (I hate level 2 so much!)

OMG LEVEL 2 IS THE WORST LOL I've been doing 30DS for over a year off and on. I'll do 30 days take a break do it again or switch it up and use it twice a week or so. No matter how I do it, Level 2 whoops me!

I agree. I'm doing my second round of the 30DS. Level 1 was fairly easy so I thought wow I'll breeze right through Level 2. I was sooooo wrong. Level 2 is kicking my *kitten*! I'm on day 4 and had a great workout last night so maybe I'm making progress but damn I didn't think it would be this hard.
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Nice to see a guys result, I was starting to think it was a ladies only thing! I ordered it yesterday along with a HRM so I will be giving it a go by the end of the week.

Did you do any other training whilst doing this? I currently do weights /strength 3x a week and a lunch time walk / jog on top of a morning cardio session, and I was just gonna replace the morning cardio with this, but I am thinking it might be a little too much...
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    I would see how you feel after doing the morning cardio and the 30DS. I do 30 minutes on an elliptical 6 days a week as a warmup to the 30DS and it's no problem. I'm going to up the elliptical workout to 45 minutes next week and continue the 30DS. My knees feel so much better with doing the elliptical before the Shred.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!