Feeding Tube Diet?

Options

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone would do anything to lose weight EXCEPT eat right and exercise.. Hmm. How sad.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I wonder what her fiance thought with her running around with that tube in her nose for a week and a half?

That is a good sign that one is too neurotic to keep.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.

This sounds great.
    Would you wear a french maid outfit while locking me up?

No. But if you wear the French Maid Outfit, I'll knock $250 off the price. Special introductory offer.
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.

This sounds great.
    Would you wear a french maid outfit while locking me up?

No. But if you wear the French Maid Outfit, I'll knock $250 off the price. Special introductory offer.

:laugh: :laugh: LMFAO:laugh: :laugh:
  • hitmewitdarock
    Options
    if your bride to be is so smart she is using a feeding tube to get thin then your children will probably grow up having to wear helmets...
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My father in law was fed that way the week before he died. Enough said.

Yeah my son has a feeding tube (see it on his tummy in the ticker?). Can't imagine taking this route electively. :/
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    May as well do an enema while they're at it
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOVE THIS!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    They should call this the Dune diet.
    Am I the only one that thinks of riding sandworms when they see the pic?

Mmm recycled body fluids and hallucinogenic drugs... Let's do the dance! Step shuffle shuffle step scoot
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Well, I know how I'M getting bikini ready for summertime!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    My father in law was fed that way the week before he died. Enough said.

Agreed. My first thought as well. Had to see my mother on her death bed, watch her slowly not be able to eat, then finally literally WATCH her body shut down as she suffered through it all...well, these people wanting this nice little quick fix just haven't seen much.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Then you gain it all back in 10 days so you wasted your money.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

hahaha i like this!
    i saw this on the news yesterday though, these people are just insane! its not like you decide to get married only 10 days before the event, they have plenty of time to get their *kitten* to the gym and lose weight the proper way!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Just think, if the brides are relying on a feeding tube instead of taking the time to eat food, think of all the extra time they'll have to yell at their family members and micromanage things! Bride's dream come true!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    the thought is making me nautious
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've put many an NG tube into people and well, it's not very fun to say the least.

I get some sick satisfaction from pumping people's stomachs but the patient doesn't usually share my joy.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's really a bad idea and I can't believe doctors are endorsing it. Well, no one said they are good doctors. They're just doctors looking to make another buck.

Anyone who says they think it's ok.... you know, as soon as you go off and start eating again, you're going to gain it all back.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

OMG LMAO. Love it!!!!

Had to have a feeding tube installed once after a major surgery involving a tumor removal from my pancreas. Mine was in the small intestine and yes, I lost 30 lbs in two weeks but NOT something I would recommend to anyone!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    OMG, we just talked about this in class yesterday.. its pretty disturbing to me
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Now this is beyond ridiculous. Some people are so lazy they'll do anything to lose weight as long as they don't have to work at it.

And what happens when the feeding tube is removed? You'll gain back whatever you lost by starving yourself and then some. It's going to take some work and you're going to sweat but eating right and working out is the best way to get yourself to goal. Quit pissing your money away on all these gimmicks! And any doctor who endorses this should be ashamed of himself. It's obvious they're only trying to make money off your stupidity.