My name on UrbanDictionary.com

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    According to Urban Dictionary: Rick: Be close to guys named Rick. They are good loyal friends. Ricks are athletic and kind. Soon, you might just see yourself dating a Rick after being friends with him for awhile. Ricks would rather hang out with real, down to earth girls then *kitten* or people that dress like sluts. If you are a simple nice down to earth girl, he will fall for you so quick. Ricks respect relationships and other people in general. Ricks are amazing and they are not fake!! They are cute and good kissers. :-) Ricks are great friends. basically, stick with them. and never let them go. be yourself around them.

theres another definition but i think it's even too dirty for MFP. haha
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    they all say the same thing :( 'the mostest awesomest beautifullest sexiest funniest girl'

oh wait - not mine

A disgusting smell, a mixture of socks & fish. Can be smelt from far away. Often resembles beavers, has a beak like nose.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    The closest I could get without a kroužek a is:

Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!

He is gorgeous! Is his name Cameron?

That guy over there, Cameron, is so sweet!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow... I'm good with these! LMAO

1. adam 8441 up, 1665 down
    The first Man to ever get laid.
    Adam and Eve had wild sex all night long.
    buy adam mugs & shirtsby Rockerman Mar 17, 2005 share this add a video

2. adam 788 up, 290 down
    The funny guy, the one everyone turns to for a quick laugh or a fun time. Typically the guy that wins the heart of all the ladies.
    Sarah: Adam is hilarious!
    Emily: I know, Adam is the only guy i see as a perfect fit for me.
    Sarah: Yeah, you and every other girl in this world.
    buy adam mugs & shirtsby The Pugs Man Jun 11, 2005 share this add a video

3. Adam 618 up, 224 down
    The most gorgeous and amazing man on the planet. This is a man with a tender heart, beautiful smile, sharp mind and a sweet spirit. Adam is "all man" yet still has a sensitive side. He is a perfect blend of sweet and strong, and is wonderful with children. Those who know him are blessed.
    Adam will be a wonderful husband
    buy adam mugs & shirtsstrong good looking athletic talented loving
    by miss@ May 30, 2009 share this add a video

4. adam 3652 up, 1534 down
    a goofy,funny,crazii,outgoing,loving person!
    a guy with this name is amazing. he is adorable and very caring person. he will always be there for you. he might have the nicknamegoober. he can make you laugh no matter what,even if ur having the worst day ever. some people may call him weird or strange, but if he wasnt all of those things then he wouldn't be goober. he is a remarkable person,trustworthy, and an awesome friend.
    you are being so adam/goober!
    buy adam mugs & shirtsgooby goober awesome amazing lover
    by a very close friend Apr 23, 2008 share this add a video

5. adam 1863 up, 847 down
    Hot!!! As simple as that. Adam is hot.
    Karen: Adam must be the sexiest damn person alive.
    Allison: I agree. Adam is hot!
    buy adam mugs & shirtsby I GOT HOPPS Jun 11, 2005 share this add a video

6. adam 326 up, 134 down
    A sex machine. Adam got laid at the beginning of time and still continues the tradition today.
    Adam defines sex. The first person to get laid and most likely the last. No one has been having sex longer.

Adam has started a tradition that has lasted humans for millenniums. Sex has become the number one recreational activity for humans everywhere.
    buy adam mugs & shirtsby Qiklotang Jun 11, 2005 share this add a video

7. Adam 269 up, 111 down
    A term used to describe a person who is, in general, an awesome person.
    adam sexy awesome sick
    buy adam mugs & shirtssexy awesome pimp beastly sick.
    by TorpedoTortoise May 23, 2009 share this add a video
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Formally it is of French origin, and its meaning is "Jehovah is God".

A more up-to-date definition would be that of a kind-hearted and good friend. Her heart is bigger than most. She loves life and is a devoted companion and friend. There is nothing she wouldn't do for those she loves. She has a great sense of humor and her eyes sparkle when she laughs. To have a Joelle in your life is to be blessed!
    I wish everyone was like Joelle.

2. Joelle
    Joelle is a kind, caring and loving person. She loves being with friends and family and living life to the fullest. Shes amazingly pretty, cute, and beautiful. Shes honest and there to help you when needed. She acts as a guardian angel to those whom she loves and is really close to. Shes funny and great to talk to. Shes someone who will always have you smiling. Shes an all-around great person and everything anyone could ask for. Anybody is lucky to have a Joelle in their life.
    Joelle is my best friend in the whole world! Shes always there for me and I'm always there for her.

I wish there were more Joelle's in the world.

3. joelle
    A extremely hot chick
    look at that Joelle walking by there.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Road Dog

1.Close friend
    My closest road dog

2. traveling companion that one is most often seen with.
    Bill was hitting all the hot spots with his road dog, Tom.

3.A person going with you during your travels.
    Guy#1. hey are you going to the national hobo gathering?
    Guy#2. nah man I'm waiting for my road dog to get out of jail.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    3. joelle
    A extremely hot chick
    look at that Joelle walking by there.

Bahahaha!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    My name is Michael.

Michael
    A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    Also, found this one for Mike.

mike
    the coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large d*ck. he is liked by everyone
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    shierry isn't defined yet.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    1. Tony 2301 up, 860 down
    when something is good. great, awesome. exceptional. cool.
    like tony the tiger from Frosted Flakes.

and the second one sounds like something some pin head either wrote about himself or his whipped girlfriend did it.

hahaha but thumbs up on this one...

5. Tony 2010 up, 1060 down
    Someone who is very attractive, a real go getter. Always has many friends that are girls. Very funny, and most commonly is a hot Italian with a huge penis.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My name is way me!......except the "Super skinny" part.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    1. Emily 1937 up, 552 down
    From the very first moment you meet Emily, the way she looks at you will make you feel as if you've been friends with her your whole life. Emily is the only girl of your dreams who will come true. She will show up in your life disguised as the muse Serendipity or, "happy accident" and as convincing as she may be, Emily herself is no accident. At times, she may not always know exactly what she is doing. Nevertheless, Emily's actions will always be intentional and deliberate. It's easy to be fooled. She has the power to tear ANY man apart if she so chooses to but if your love for Emily is true, you will be able to gaze deeply into her endless blue eyes and see underneath her clever camouflage to discover that deep down, Emily is a diamond. Perfect and flawless. Her soul is as free as a new born baby and feels just as soft and cool, but she is no push over. She'll always do as she pleases even though you may not approve. It is wise to never ask Emily "why?". Doing so will make you go insane. If you happen to be lucky enough to have a friend named Emily then you are blessed with infinite inspiration and endless imagination. It is because of Emily that mankind has dared venture into outer space.
    Hero: "Emily you have made me so angry that I want to murder innocent happy good looking children!!!"

Emily: "Whoa!! Check it out dude!! Look what I made!"

Hero: "Uh.. OH! WOW! That's awesome, Em!! How did you do that?!!"

Emily: "I'm not telling!!"
    buy emily mugs & shirtsfountain of youth creative genius justice for all umpossible soulmate
    by Chuck Studly Aug 3, 2009 share this add a video
    2. Emily 972 up, 294 down
    Emily is extremely kind, she just doesn't aknowledge it.

Emily has a wonderful smile, she just doesn't use it.

Emily has a brilliant mind, she just doesn't show it off.

Emily has a stunning body, she just won't say it.

Emily is suffering, she just won't show it.

Emily is the most beautiful girl in the world, she just can't see it.

Let her know that she can talk to you about anything, and always listen. She'll trust you with anything and everything, so don't let her down. And most importantly, tell her you love her every day, and never break her heart.
    Person 1: Emily, your smile lights up my world.
    Emily: Really? I don't think it's that great.

Person 1: Hey Emily, are you okay?
    Emily: I'm fine, just fine.

Person 1: Emily, you are truly gorgeous.
    Emily: Keep saying that, and maybe someday I'll see it too.
    buy emily mugs & shirtsemily beautiful gorgeous stunning brilliant
    by iloveemily123 Feb 4, 2010 share this add a video
    3. Emily 441 up, 136 down
    A girl who you always think of no matter how far away they are, you can still feel them as if they were givin you a hug at this very second. You think of them as you wake up and as you go to sleep. Gorgeous eyes that you could just stare into for your whole life. Emily is understanding, fun and honest. Very blunt in the best possible way and sweethearted, she cares deeply for her friends, and knows that fun is what life is all about. Brings out the best in people and you feel like you and her have known each other since time began, the sort of person you can spend forever with, or give up forever to spend a few seconds with. Makes the world go round and once you've met Emily, you will never want to be apart from her. Emily also inspired various songs such as 'You Need To Be Here' by Hoobastank and Built to Last by Melee
    Dude how've ya been

Awesome thanks just been talking to Emily all night long

Dude Sweet

You have no idea how Sweet she is man :)
    buy emily mugs & shirts
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I rather like my definition, haha.

1. krista 1315 up, 304 down

- a amazing beautiful girl with a high tolerance of dealing with bull ****
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Debbie

A friend till the end, she's got your back no matter what. A constant source of intense laughter. Speaker of the greatest smart-*kitten* comments ever heard. An extremely beautiful person on the outside. Has an even more impressive inner beauty (if you are open-minded enough to look) Has more strength than all previous heavy-weight champions combined.
  • ncbrowneyes97
    ncbrowneyes97 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    kelly 196 up, 48 down
    an amazingly smart, tall, beautiful girl with brown hair. shes athletic and competitive and never likes to lose. shes incredibly smart and doesnt judge. she listens to you and holds you in times of weakness. shes liked by everyone and is extremely outgoing and one of the funniest people you will ever meet. even though sometimes it may not be what you want to hear shes completely honest and doesnt hide anything. she is sexy and knows her boundries even though sometimes she may not be able to enforce them. shes incredibly passionate and makes you feel like the most amazing person in the world. even if you dont think so yourself. she'll make you want to do anything and everything to keep her happy. even if sometimes you may suffocate her and not even realize it because youre blinded by love. shes complicated yet simple. shes a puzzle, and if you want to complete her you need to work for her and prove youre worthy. shes the kind of person that makes you want to wake up in the morning even when you dont think you can. shes the kind of person that makes you want to go to sleep even if youre afraid, so the night goes by faster and you can wake up in the morning and hold her again. shes the person that even if youre upset or mad at you cant stay mad at for long, in fear that you might lose her. shes overall someone you never want to lose, hurt, upset, make cry, or make upset. shes someone that you would do anything for, no matter the cost, physically or emotionally.
    dude youre dumb if you can be mad at her, shes a kelly.

i would pay or do anything for her, shes a kelly.

shes to good for you, you dont deserve someone like kelly.
    buy kelly mugs & shirtssexy smart tall beautiful funny passionate outgoing loud friendly caring adorable amazing cute
    by im sorry babygirl <3 May 23, 2010 share this

HeeHeeHee- I kinda like mine- some of it is dead on!!!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Okay skipping all the ones about the actual country,

Kenya 55 up, 23 down

the best looking black girl in the world.
    Generally mixed race (white and black), but sometimes fully black..rarely will you find a white "Kenya"
    Can be rather impatient, but always hears you out and gives too many second chances.She's funny, smart, great looking, compassionate, understanding and all of the traits in a girl you're looking for. AND LOOKS JUST LIKE HER FACEBOOK PICTURES(:
    Too bad you're too stupid to understand that you need her, and by the time you get the courage to tell her-she's gone.
    Wow, I knew I was in love with Kenya the moment I laid eyes on her. That's why I told her I love her, she doesn't like to be kept waiting.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    LOL

Autumn 917 up, 251 down

Autumn is a very exotic type of female. She has a mystery to her which people love. She tends to be flirty but never easy. She knows her boundaries and has a great intuition.
    Guy: Wow she is amazing
    guy2: she must be a classified autumn
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have a boy's name, so I am changing all of the (he, him, his) to (she, her, hers):

Cory (1357 up, 484 down)
    Someone who makes the hair on your arms stand up when her name is mentioned. She is the type of girl that a guy would do anything to f**k, even lick a really fat puerto ricans *kitten* crack. When cory walks by guys stare and if she says hello to you, some people even cry. She is that kind of girl that is so beautiful that even when you picture her doing something repulsive, like taking a huge ****, she is still an angel.

"Omg I was walking down the hall today and Cory said hi to me, i threw up on myself and then cried for 20 minutes"

"Yo dude did you see that girl, no homo but i wanna be just like her, she is a cory"

"Fat puerto man, I will lick your butt just to get with that Cory!!!"
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    1. dori 182 up, 48 down
    Japanese short for drift. Also "dori dori".
    Oh! Boro boro dori dori!
    buy dori mugs & shirts
    by Barrett Dec 16, 2003 share this add a video

2. Dori 125 up, 61 down
    a girl who stands out in the croud; always speaking her mind and not giving two **** what anyone has to say about it. sarcastic, hard headed, opinionated and softhearted. someone who doesn't seem to have the best luck in relationships but that never stops her from trying; hair changes with moods, and usually stands out with colors and clothes. what you would call a ride or die friend; if she wants to do something best believe it'll be done. someone who loves the good times but dont **** hers up; things will get physical.
    "Who was that girl fighting latnight with a smile on her face."

"OH that was just Dori!"
    buy dori mugs & shirts
    *****y outspoken sarcastic soft-hearted hated
    by loveddddddd May 18, 2009 share this add a video

3. dori 23 up, 9 down
    A girl who is nice, attractive, shy, awkward, exciting, cute, and energetic all in one. She has the power to do anything she wants to. She makes a great girlfriend, best friend, sister, mother and is always loyal. She would do anything for her family and friends. She loves to party, talk, and have a good time. This girl is one everyone should be friends with
    Boy 1:Bro, have you met that new chick?
    Boy 2:Ohh do you mean dori?
    Boy 1:Yeah, ive heard really good things about her, she seems like a really good time
    buy dori mugs & shirts
    dori dory dorrie amazing beautiful
    by JohnnyAppleseed24 Nov 2, 2011 share this add a video