My name on UrbanDictionary.com

Options

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    LOL Apparently the hottest thing going :P

Natasha
    1. The most beautiful, smart and perfectly delecta-licious-mazing, uber delicious double chocolate-chip cookie dough square of a girl all wrapped in super pumpkin-spice awesomeness! :])
    I am sooo keeping my Natasha.
    buy natasha mugs & shirts
    amazing beautiful awesome smart driven ambitious passionate perfect chocolate cookie dough certain girl woman keeper

2. Natasha
    A woman of outstanding beauty, intelligence, and grace.

The girl I will love forever and ever.

Someone who understands.
    A girl with natural beauty.
    A simple, but intelligent girl.
    And most of all, my best friend <3
    " Dude Natasha is the best thing that ever happened to me. "
    beautiful gorgeous smart funny cool

3. Natasha
    The name Natasha (Russian) means Christmans Day or birthday. It is usually used to portray desirable and enviable female characters in film, literature, etc. Most Natasha's are beautiful. They exude mystery and seduction.
    Tabitha: I don't like that girl, Natasha.

Robert: She's hot!!! I would love to bang Natasha!!!!

Tabitha: She looks like a slut!

Robert: You're just jealous.

4. Female usually of Russian or Hispanic decent. Has a crazy hairstyle, not fat not skinny and is constantly laughing at something that is possibly not even funny. Her sense of style is well put together. Guys fall in love with her especially black guys but a Natasha usually already has fallen for a boy from her childhood days .

Natashas usually go for white boys and if they take chances hispanic guys with shaggy hair.

Natashas love ice cream even during cold weather and can tolerate just about anyone.

WARNING: Natashas can be a *****es and if necessary will chew you out.
    "DAM! She is a sexy b*tch that Natasha Girl" "Natasha its 28 degrees outside why are you eating ice cream!"
    natasha tasha sexy b*tchy love

5. Natasha
    Used in the very rare situations when "perfection" or "Amazing" can not properly articulate the magnitude of awesomeness when defining something or someone
    Today was totally.......Natasha
  • Davidgettinghealthy
    Options
    1. David 10480 up, 4155 down
    A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.
    I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.

2. David 1773 up, 719 down
    A BMF that does and gets what he wants. Someone that doesn't play by any particular rules, but is unusually charming and plays off of his looks. A David is always the funniest and inticing man of the hour.
    Girl 1 "David was so funny at the party last night!"
    Girl 2 "yeah, I didn't see who he went home with"
    Girl 3 "I tried to take him home"
    Girl 1 "I heard he gave that stuck up blonde model a Tony Danza!!"
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Stephanie 4870 up, 1278 down
    Stephanie is, to say the least, an incredible girl. She is an immediate soul mate, before you even have the time to realize it. She is gorgeous, but still stands out from the other pretty girls. She has a sense of humor that never dissapoints or keeps you from laughing. She has this aura about her that no one else could ever have. She carries herself with grace worthy of Grace Kelly herself. Stephanie is loving, unique, and maybe even a bit quirky; but its in a cool addictive way. Once you meet a real Stephanie, don't ever let go.

I like this one though...

The most amazing girl in the world. Her soft brown eyes, infectious smile and curvaceous body make every guy go crazy and every girl jealous. She laughs at almost anything, but especially dirty or cheezy jokes. In addition to the sexy body and warm personality, she's also very intelligent. Some would say she's a genius. She may experience some family disputes, but don't let that worry you...she will always rise above the pettiness. When she snuggles into your arms, you'll know what true love is. She is very feminine, but not a girly-girl. She gets dressed up and shakes her booty on the dance floor, but she'll also hike and climb and maybe even try snorkeling . If she trusts you, she will open up completely and let you into her life. If this happens to you, you are the luckiest man alive. And although she may live far away, the day when she returns will make it all worth while.

^^ I was reading to see if there were any other Stephanie's on here ^^ Woot Woot for us! :bigsmile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    1. Jeannine 237 up, 88 down
    A girl you cant judge on her appearance who is always there for her close friends to do whatever she can to make them feel better, and seems to know how to make them smile every time.Might be hard to get along with at first but if you get to know her she is the best person in the world. Also known for being very beautiful but will never admit it.
    I know this really amazing girl named Jeannine

2. jeannine 46 up, 22 down
    the sexiest, nicest, most beuatiful, most kind, sexiest, most wonderful, amazing, uber sexy, (did i mention sexxxy?) girl in the whole wide worldd; i couldn't llive without her and she completes me(:
    jeannine is mine <3
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Laura 196 up, 39 down
    A girl with a name meaning ‘laurel flower.’ She is the most amazing person in the world. She is brilliant, smart, funny, pretty (she doesn't need beauty products to make herself look pretty!), out going, wonderful, amazing, outstanding, and awesome. She can be pretty crazy at times, (sugar makes Laura INSANE) but she can often be very shy too and may take a while to open up to someone. Which means that if she does trust you and considers you a good friend, you should be honored! When around friends, she is always a fun person to be around. Laura is far above average intelligence. She has great taste in music, loves to read, loves to write stories and songs and poetry, and takes way too many photos on her camera. Reading is her favourite pastime. She has several favourite numbers, a list which changes frequently, and is very good at remembering numbers, She is a very organized person and loves to create lists and keep everything in order. Laura is an extreme perfectionist and does very well in school. She goes above and beyond the limit. If she made a goal, she’d reach it! She’d soar high above all the other competitors, and make herself the top, or however high she wanted to be! You will never regret meeting a Laura. She is very good at keeping secrets and always knows how to cheer someone up.
    Laura is just the most incredible person on this erath.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    cindy
    sassy, cute, woman who gets into your head and stays there, sexy, sweet, intuitive, hot, did I say sexy? A woman with a sweet sexy voice like a kitten who will rock your world like a tiger.
    me: went out last night and met a Cindy...now shes in my head

me: I've just been cindied

Bahahaha!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Brett

only the most amazing guy you will ever meet. once you get with him, never ever let him go. you will regret it and wish you could go back in time. he sooo adorable, very funny, very smart, good at everything he does, and always knows just how to make someone smile. he is loved by many, and always will be. <3

OH get the F outta here!! I'm a human troll.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    it describes...those of you who know me go look it up i cant post it !
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    DAN

3 Definitions for my name. 1. A Great guy whom everybody loves. He is always smiling, even when he tries really hard not to. Most Girls would definitely date him. He can be really confusing, but he is one of the best friends anyone could have. Don't get him mad at you, because it is usually pretty upsetting. He's funny and cute and all around great!
    2. n- A man of good humor, high potential, high potential, and deep intellect. Usually one who may "blend in" but would be foolish to underestimate.
    3. v - to give the ultimate sexual pleasure to a woman.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: My name "isn't defined yet. "
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    3. Randi

The most beautiful girl you will ever see, she knows how to make people feel happy about themselves even if their life actually sucks. randi's are often perfect in everyway. but they will most likely deny that and claim that they arent. no one can be like a randi because they are the most beautiful, funny, caring, loving, understanding people in the world.
    damn, i wish my girl was like randi.

I won't post the one about being a prostitute!!!! LOL
  • lucymarie19
    Options
    Lucy

A crazy out of this world scheme that usually backfires! Inspired by Lucille Ball's crazy antics or schemes on "I Love Lucy.

a small cute girl with a dazzling smile and beautiful eyes. often doesn't realise just how beautiful and charming she is. a lucy is intelligent, kind and the best sort of friend. she is there for you when you're sad and gives the most amazing hugs. she is funny without knowing it and has a head full of amazing stories. a lucy longs for fun and adventure and loves to dance. lucy can be shy and full of self doubt, but once she lets you in she will make you happier than you ever realised.
    1. who's that girl? she must be a lucy, she's so awesome and doesn't even know it.
    2. you have a lucy? lucky *kitten*, don't ever let her go.
    3. damn i ****ed up. don't worry man, lucy will forgive you, she's amazing.

A sexy, attractive female who is intelligent and understanding. A fun filled character with endless amusement. Usually found in the UK with dazzling eyes and a smile to die for, a cuddly person who means the world to anyone (unless retarded)
    1: hows your relationship?
    2: crap!
    1: why?
    2: i need a lucy, i got a bob :(

Lmfao, they get better - I like this site! Haha
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 733 up, 148 down

Can be nerdy, pretty or not. Her hair is always a mess but she doesn't care. Her compliments sound like disses and her disses disceptively sound like compliments. Always in a relationship and loyal. :) If she loves you she loves the hell out of you, will defend you no matter what, will do anything for you. She only likes people she considers genuine. If you don't like her do not waste your time, she will know and hate you more for faking it. If she doesn't like you she won't be mean, she'll be short with you. If you are rude to her once, you might as well be invisible to her. She loves people that yell the truth even if it's rude, like kids and old curmudgeons. She's really funny if you like an evil sense of humor. It takes a lot for her to warm up but if she trusts you and likes you, you hold a special place in her heart forever. Think Emily ****enson without the poems.

^ Pretty much me, to a T.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    1. Karen 6002 up, 1714 down

Karen is the perfect woman. She has no flaw. She's funny, sweet, smart as hell, and above all, she is extremely gorgeous. She doesn't let anyone push her around and she has a great personality. She has some awesome goals set and always wins my heart. Has great taste in guys. Don't listen to what the other jack-off put. Everybody loves Karen.
    If you were to look up the word "amazing" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Karen.
    synonyms: a flower an angel-face kg adorable i'd type some more but there's no space.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sabrina 2251 up, 683 down
    a special crazy girl who is a brown haired fire ball who can be shy at times and is drop dead beautiful she is fun and can be a flirt but guys stare but cant get the guts to talk to her she loves music she has big brown eyes that sparkle when she talkes she has a odd but hot clothing style she is very unique and amazingly talented she dreams of being better which is hard to imagine for her she is loyal and truly a fun person she has unique food taste and likes all sorts of music she has a ghetto *kitten* and big boobs she has a tall nice shape and wavy/curly hair.

Sabrina 143 up, 34 down
    a special, intelligent female with a sarcastic wit, a fiery temptress and a woman who knows her own mind. She is a man's woman. Feminine and sexy yet, strong. Willful, yet pleasing. A loyal and true friend, with lots of love and kindness to give. She cherishes family and friends and moves heaven and earth for them. She is curvy, hot, dark-haired, brown-eyed and has olive skin. Most of all, she is passionate in all facets of her life. All of them.

Sabrina 134 up, 32 down
    Based on our research, most people would imagine a person with the name Sabrina to be: Sexy and slighly mischievous

Sabrina 147 up, 41 down
    An amazing girl who everyone likes and is perfect in every way possible. She's beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, caring, trustworthy, astonishing, and so much more. She is every guys dream and is a perfect role model for other girls. She
    knows exactly what to say to a boy to drive him crazy. Her smile is worth doing anything and everything just to see it. Everything about her is perfect, there is not one single thing that is bad about her. There are no possible words that could describe what she is like because i have never seen anything like it, she is literally perfect in every way. And she is my angel <3

There is like several pages that all read the same way. I'll just stop there.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Wow. The best compliments I've ever gotten were generated by a website.
    http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=margaret
    :tongue:

Well that didn't work. How are you all sharing? It won't let me copy and paste.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Mine is awful!! LOL! Until you get to 5 and 6, then they are ok.

1. Becky
    according to plies, giving head,
    Yo i want sum becky you leave

2. Becky
    A sweetheart.
    Lil Becky is a sweetheart<3 :)

3. Becky
    According to Plies, "Becky" is referring to the act of *kitten*. Plies terms the act "Becky" because of the widely held notion and/or stereotype that Caucasian women are somewhat more sexually liberal in terms of frequency of encounters, random partnering, and overall lasciviousness. With "Becky" being a popular name given to females at birth in the White society, one can assume that Plies simply chose this name because of its unique association to "Whiteness", particularly where the female is concerned.
    Give me that becky!

4. Becky
    Another name for getting head, getting a *kitten*, the act of receiving oral sex.
    I just got becky from Jessica. **** was so cash!

5. Becky
    An amazing girl who can be quite quiet but likes to listen to other people. She doesn't realise how much she is worth and doubts herself often. She keeps loved ones close and doesn't realise quite how loved she is. She is committed in relationships. She also has a lovely body and a pretty face. She complains about being ugly/fat when she is in fact beautiful.
    Have you seen becky today? she looks amazing

6. Becky
    The most awesome. She's stunning, fabulous and a total heart throb.
    Becky is totally gorgeous

7. becky
    giving good head, or a girl who gives head. see the song becky by plies. the song descrives how plies likes head and how it should be given
    i want your mouth, gimme that becky.

just got becky, i cant move. i love becky, yes i do.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    OK went back and looked up my real name - Dori is just a nic... other than blond and blue eyes and that I live in California and have a boyfriend from Oregon and that I am very sarcastic and tell you off in a second... the description is pretty close, lol

1. Dorianne 3 up, 8 down
    Blonde, blue-eyed girl who lives in California. She is amazing and very optimistic. Shes always heading down the right path. Loves: Her boyfriend in Oregon, Facebook, Danger, Music, Art. Is very sarcastic and can tell you off in a second. Very funny and creative person who's hair is very....umm creative too. Dislikes drama and girls. they annoy her to themaxx. She is amazingly georgeous and has a rockin body.;) Also called Dori, Dotard And Dorris.
    Person one:Damn! Is that Dorianne?
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm
    1. Roberta

" A person who is very HOT and has the greatest personality EVER!!! Sweet, kind, friendly. Seems to love everyone! Happy most of the time and tries to very faithful to God. Loves children. Roberta's are irresistable and people are drawn to her. Boys fall in love with her instantly. Girls want to be friends with her forever. A girl who puts everyone in front of her and never expects anything in return. Loves anything to do with LOVE, ROMANCE and WEDDINGS.
    Roberta is loved by all. If you don't love her, then you're just jealous. "

2. Roberta

Best mom around. Robertas don't take no crap and are known love unconditionally. Often goes by name "Bobbie".
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    They hit almost everything right:

Michele:

a girl who is down to earth and is not afraid to have a little fun. she always tries new things and is always there for her friends. she is very cute and everyone thinks so. and she has a beautiful laugh

A woman of faith. A loyal lover. A devoted mother. A faithful friend.

The FRENCH way to spell the traditional Michelle. Just cause u prefer 2 "L's" doesnt mean they are NOT BOTH beautiful in their own right!

A very good friend. someone that is always there for you and never leaves your side. basically amazing.