• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    he said, "Oops, wrong hole!" I said, "Noooo, right hole." :drinker:

I just laughed so hard at this!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You know how you can run a lighter over your socks and the little fuzzy things will burn off (yeah, I didn't either, but now I do)? I had a boyfriend who applied this theory to his pubic hair. Needless to say, it didn't go over so well. But jeez, it was priceless.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    When we were dating, my now hubby and I did it on the roof and I got shingle burn on my *kitten*. Ouch.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I was way too drunk one night and things got a little too wild and I threw up...
    Then there was the time I accidently kicked my husband (ex now) in the balls...talk about ending the mood!
    I have fallen off a bed...
    The funniest one ever was when I sneezed and smacked my husband in the face and gave him a bloody nose.
    Im sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    There's a song by Blink 182...It's called 'F a Dog'.

Came on my playlist right in the middle of a romantic encounter.

We collapsed in giggles and that was the end of that!

(I realize this isn't so much an accident...but I should have checked my iPod beforehand!)
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Stop the fight!! We have a winner!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I totally punched my boyfriend in the face one time (accidentally!), he got over it pretty quickly lol

haha I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I about broke my husbands nose once.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! Been there! lol The look on their face is always priceless! lol
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ok so my hubby comes walking out of the bathroom naked and he was standing in the door way, i was on the bed and patted next to me. he decided to take a flying leap and my reaction was to put my knees up and protect my face... his nose and teeth collided with my knee, leaving him with a bleeding nose and teeth marks in my knee. we thought his nose was broken.
  • loftus2005
    Options
    not so long ago my coffee mug fell of the headboard and hit my poor hubby right in the middle of the eyes. It split open and was bleeding all over!! talk about mood killer! LOL!! :laugh:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Im totally not even going there, only my best friends know this one.. Its one guys would all cringe in pain if they knew. Im sure someone else has done it before.. but it doesnt need to be brought up lol :glasses:
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Damn that never happens!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    wow where to begin
    had an iud once a guy hit it(stupid dr cut wires too long) and i socked him in the head cuz that effin hurt lol. fell off a bed once. hit my head many times. imma stop bexausw imma clutz and the list cud go on forever
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    We were in a certain numbered position and my son walked in, he was 12 at the time. Yep.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

So looking forward to our wedding night :love:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

So looking forward to our wedding night :love:

last i recall you were looking into storage facilities...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    The 'slip' must be common. Or a sneaky thing guys do?
    My then husband and I were having drunk fun on my birthday when the slip happened. Only we were both doubled over in excruciating pain.
    Of course that was the same year that song 'Birthday Sex" by Jeremih came out. And we laughed our *kitten* off everytime we heard it.
    The line where he says " Girl you know I..I..I" turned unto "Girl you know..I...I...ARGH-OMG!!!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Sent a guy to the hospital - my fingernail into his eye I think I was reaching for his hair ooops. Oweeeeeeeeee. :noway:

yeah...fake nails can send you there also.....< shudder>
  • chrisc16
    chrisc16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm a Jesuit Priest, so carnal pleasures are forbidden to me. However, I do like a good R rated movie.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    i dont have any good sexytime stories.. but would like too!! :)

:wink:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me am I in the right line????????? :-9
This discussion has been closed.